WHERE ARE YOU SANDARA? - BIGBANG

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Bigbang members are in the practice room. They need to rehearse for their performance in  Inkigayo , but  they cannot focus on the rehearsal because they are worried  . They don’t know where she is, she is missing for two days.

 

(TOP POV)

 

I cannot concentrate with our dance step, all I can’t think of is her safety. After the rehearsal they stayed at the practice room . The four of them is just looking at each other . Jiyong didn’t attend the rehearsal , he said he needs to go home and YG allowed him . I don’t care if he leave and doesn’t come back , I’m more concern about Sandara she is missing for 2 days. According to Bom Unnie  they don’t know where she is. They haven’t received a call from her since she left.

“Where are you Dara .aaaahhhh!” I can’t control my emotion I hit the wooden wall. It hurts my hand yet I cannot stop hitting it.

“Hyung!” I heard Seungri , and stop me from hitting the wall. I know I scared our little maknae.

 

That is one of my problems, when I’m frustrated and worried I hit the objects beside me. It’s my way of releasing my emotion. I’m so frustrated right now for, I feel so helpless because I cannot help her. I even don’t know where she is and its driving me crazy. 

 

“ Sorry Seungri, I’m just worried” I said

“We are all worried , but you will kill yourself before she comes back if you won’t control your emotion” Seungri speak like he is the Hyung and not me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter