Changmin,Jaejoong and Dara - Part 2

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The DBSK boys are worried specially Changmin, he just want to tease his Hyung he don’t want to ruin his blossoming friendship with Dara. Changmin suddenly become stiff when they heard a click on the  door of Jaejoong’s room. When he step out of his room he look so down and depressed. Changmin ran to him and apologized.

“Hyung is Dara noona  angry? Sorry Hyung I didn’t mean to, I was just kidding when I texted her.” Changmin apologized.

 

Jaejoong look at him still in his sad face but didn’t utter a single word.

 

“Hyung ! Hyung! Pls. forgive me. I  don’t mean any harm. If you want I can text her. No , I will call her  and explain to her that it is not  your fault. I will tell her  that you love her very much.” Changmin said with teary eyed.

 

“Jae is she mad at you?”Mickey asked.

“Tsk .tsk tsk…, Changmin look what have you done.” Yunho said.

“Hyung sorry , Pls. forgive me please. Hyung sorry” He is now crying.

 

Jae looks his crying maknae, then  he grin , He hugged his maknae.

“No, she is not angry at me in fact she found me cute. Hahaha Angel said I’m cute. Thank you min for that trick of yours to make me jealous.  Because of that I have the chance to talk to her for almost an hour.  Maknae you are really awesome!”

“Waah! But why are you sad and serious when you came out of your room? I thought  I destroy everything. You made me cry because of that “ Changmin said stomping his feet like a kid.

“Why you thought that you are the only one who can pulled a trick? “He laughed. “ That is my revenge  to you for setting me up without my knowledge, and for not  following my command.’ Jaejoong explained

 

“Maknae  you got a doze of your own medicine.”  Junsu said.

“Waah Hyung .” Changmin still stomping  his feet.

“Lucky you , she didn’t get mad because if she did  you will be in trouble” Mickey added.

“”But you know I didn’t mean any harm Hyung. What is wrong if I call her Goddess noona?” he grin and  start teasing jaejooong again.

“Don’t push your luck maknae!” Jaejoong  warned him.

“Hyung don’t frown too much, or you will look like an Ajhussi beside Dara Noona who  looks like a cute teenager like me. I think we look good together because we both look cute and young.” Changmin added.

“What? I look like an Ajhussi? “ He took a deep breath trying to calm himself . He promise Dara he will try his best to be patient with his maknae.

 

Junsu , Yunho, Mickey and Changmin  saw how Jaejoong try to calm himself.

“Is he trying to calm himself?” Mickey whispered to Junsu.

“ I think so “ Yunho said

“Dara is like a tranquilizer to a mad Jaejoong.” Junso smiled.

 

Changmin is still testing Jaejoong’s patience . “ Yes Hyung , you look like an Ajhussi when you frowned.

 

“Okay , fine if  I look like an Ajhussi to you, but you are not allowed to eat my special pasta for dinner. You better buy your own food or eat an instant noodles “  Jaejoong said in a serious voice.

Changmin eyes widened, while the three laughed at Changmin who is so shocked with Jaejoong’s statement.

“But Hyung. I..—“

“Hahaha poor  Changmin you cannot taste Jae’s special pasta” Mickey said

“It’s okay Maknae , you like noodles right?” Junso said

“No Hyung ,  I don’t like it. “ he then look at jaejoong like a lost puppy. “Hyung you know that I’m just kidding right?”

“Oh now you are just joking? well I don’t.”  Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter