MELON AWARDS PART 4

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dara and the rest of 2ne1 girls greet the other idols they meet on their way to their reserved seats.

“An-nyeong-ha-se-yo”

“An-nyeong-ha-se-yo”

 

When they faced DBSK  the 2ne1 girls were  star struck knowing that they are the most popular boy band in korea. Dara decided to act as if it is her first time to meet Jaejoong. She doesn’t want to be asked by her fellow members how she met him, and also she doesn’t want to be mobbed by his fangirls. On the other hand Jaejoong also act as if he doesn’t know Dara, it’s hard for him but that is for his Angel’s sake.  He cannot risk her safety, knowing that there are more than 10 cameras on the awards night. He doesn’t want to be caught giving her special attention. He knew how possessive their fans can be, they might harassed her.

“An-nyeong-ha-se-yo DBSK Sunbaenim” the girls said and shyly smile.

“An-nyeong-ha-se-yo” DBSK said and then smiled at the girls , which made the girls blushed.

 

(JAEJOONG POV)

I’m glad that my angel can smile now. I wanted you to be happy always. I never felt so protective to anyone except for you. You bring out my protective instinct. How I miss you angel …

 

**************

The girls sit in front of their BIGBANG oppas, they are waiting for the progam to start when Bom talk about DBSK.

 

“DBSK are really cute”

“Neh unnie Changmin is cute” Minzy agreed

“Ya , minzy you are still a baby .” Bom  said

“I just said he is cute, what is wrong with that.” She pouts

“Well I just want to make it clear. But I agree with you  they are cute I like Yunho and Jaejoong,  how about you Dara? Do you find them cute?

“ Neh  they all look cute .” Dara answered

 

Jiyong , TOP and the rest of the Bigbang heard the girls. TOP frowned when Dara agreed to Bom . He can’t help but feel jealous, because she foundother boys  cute.

“Bom Noona, how about us? “ Seungri pouted

“Of course you are also cute Seungri , it is just that it is our first time to see them in person. It will be a lie if I toldyou that they don’t look cute and handsome.”

“Ya!  But at least  show some loyalty to us”

“Don’t worry Ji I’m loyal to you” CL said abruptly.

“eh Thanks CL” Jiyong said, he suddenly felt awkward because of Dara’s presence.

 

SILENCE

CL wanted to take her words back, but it’s too late. She doesn’t want to hurt her with her joke. 

“Hey Dara how about you? Are you loyal to me? “TOP said and smiled.

“Neh” she giggled , she knew what TOP is trying to do.

 

Then the program starts, awards were given to some idols, and lucky their group was included in the MELON TOP 10 songs of the year. They perform the songs that made them popular in Korea. After the awards night YG talked to them.

“You are inv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter