Sweet Jaejoong

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2ne1 Dorm

 

The girls are in the kitchen having their late lunch when they heard a knock on their door.

 

Mizny:I’ll get it , I bet it those are Bigbang oppas. Daesung asked me what I want for dessert.

CL:Why didn’t you tell me minzy, I don’t think we have enough food for them

Bom:  You didn’t know?  DIdn’t Jiyong called  or inform you?

CL:No I haven’t talked to him yet. ( she was embarrassed because she didn’t know that her BF didn’t inform her that they will drop by.

Bom:Oh I see, but minzy didn’t know that you were not informed by Jiyong so don’t blame her.

CL:Neh , I’m sorry minzy..

Minzy :It’s okay unnie . I’m sorry also. ( They heard couple of  knocks )

 Excuse me , I need to open the door  because the oppas are getting impatient  . ( she laughed)

 

The Bigbang went inside and saw the girls eating at the kitchen. They went there and show  them the vanilla ice cream they bought for the girls.

 

“Noona ! Noona! How are you my beautiful Dara Noona” Seungri said and embraced Dara but TOP pulled him  away from her.

“I’m sorry for our Maknae Dara” TOP said . He is envious with Seungri because he was able to hug Dara.

“It’s okay TOP, he just missed her noona”  Dara said and look at Seungri   “ I’m good Seungri “

“I’m glad noona, and Hyung noona is right I just missed her  “ Seungri said to TOP

 

TOP just looked at Seungri in his most serious face, Seungri  close his mouth and try to hide from TOP glare. Dara laughed at them. CL saw how Jiyong secretly look at her (DARA) when the latter is talking to TOP and Seungri.  She tried to get his attention.

 

“Ji how was your sleep? Did you have enough sleep?” she asked .

“Neh “

“If you have enough sleep why you are so silent” she asked

“I just don’t feel talking” he answered.

 

Dara just look at Jiyong for a second and then talked to the other boys. When they heard a couple of knocks on the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter