Fallen Angel

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jaejoong POV )

 

I was a little disappointed  that I was not able to joined the rest of the group in their 5 days vacation  in Jeju island  given by  our manager but at the same time I'm  still eager to reach destination. My mother called me to remind me about  their anniversary  this weekend. As much as I want to join my friends I decided to be with my parents, I missed  them. Its been months since I visited them , I want to take this opportunity to spend time with them. 

While driving my new car I the radio, I heard the song I DON'T CARE by 2ne1. They are the female bigbang according to some people. Four  ladies  from YG very  different from the other korean lady idols who have sweet and very girly image. 2ne1 ladies are  fierce looking but very talented. Cl the leader has the charm and good in rapping, minji  the youngest is very good dancer, bom has a very strong vocal and lastly is Dara . I find her beautiful and fragile, innocent yet y, she may not have the vocals of Bom but her voice is so sweet   that it blends well with the rest of the group. She may not be as  strong dancer as Minji but she dance gracefully , with elegance in his own point of view. She has her own charm that  idols keep on confessing their  love or admiration for her.  I finds her beautiful also, how I wish I could meet her personally  and be her friend,but I know it would be hard since they are from two different companies. I'm contented  to see her Selca  posted on net. It reveals her different  personality . I smiled thinking about her while singing the song .

" I don't care  eh eh eh eh eh ......" singing  louder than the usual, when suddenly I saw a  petite lady  walking in the middle of the road.   I knew t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter