CONFESSION

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Oh Jae is so sweet , she is so lucky”  one of my co members said.

 

(Anonymous female Idol POV )

 

I smiled to show that I also feel giddy like them but that is the opposite of what I’m feeling right now. I want to slap her and strangle her neck. I hate her for stealing the man that I love. How could  she, I never saw him so sweet with any other girl like now. What is so special with Dara? I’m more beautiful and y than her. I won’t let you to have Jaejoong .I will allow you to have him, he is mine and mine alone.  

 

Back to the dance floor.

Jaejoong is done singing the entire song while dancing with Dara. He don’t want to let her go yet , he wanted to hold her .

 

“Thanks JJ, for making me feel special again. “ she said

“You are Angel, always remember that, and don’t thank me for that.”

She smiled at him and asked him “JJ should we go back ? There is no music and yet we keep on dancing in the middle of the dance floor.”

“Let my heartbeat be our music angel”

“JJ”

As if heard what on his mind they went to the stage and start playing a love song. He looked at them and gives them a thumbs up sign.

“Now that is your request” he teases her.

“Wow  Can you talk to each other using your mind only?” she was amazed .

He laughed at her shocked expression . He lift up her chin and said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter