The threat?

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong went to his secret haven  when he left  the dorm. It is a place he bought from his earning as a singer and endorser. He bought  this house for about a year now. No one knows that he own a mansion away from the city. He seldom visit the place , he usually comes here when he is depressed or he want  a quiet place to write a song . For the past few weeks he had been visiting the place not to write a song but to star gaze.  What he said to Dara is  true , he look at the sky every night to look for a star and wish to them to turn back the time when Dara was belong to him.

 

He is still waiting for a falling star that would grant his wish.   To  turn back the time when Dara is still mine.

 

“ I know it is impossible , but I’m still hoping though….” He asked, he could still remember what she said that broke his heart….

 

Flashback…

 

“I’m sorry Jiyong  , I don’t want to see you cry because of me.  I wished I could say that the falling stars can grant your wish but  I know it can’t.  I loved you , and you just don’t know how long I’ve waited and how much I’ve wanted to hear those words from you . Those three words that would make me happy .  It  is just that I love JJ now… I can’t leave him because you said that you love me  now.” She said while crying..

 

How can she still  be hurt because I’m in pain .. After all the things I have done for her, she still feels  sorry me , I don’t deserve any kindness that she is giving me. How stupid I am not to see how beautiful her heart is. She is a Gem and I failed to see and treasure it. It’s all his fault, he deserve to be hurt.

 

“I want to spend some t8ime with her , even as a friend .. I will be contented…” he said to himself.

 

When Dara saw the text message of Jiyong’s message…

 

“ Oh auntie… I need to check my schedule “ she said to herself. She called her manager and asked him her schedule for today, and if she could be go somewhere this afternoon. Her manager told her that she can go since they don’t have schedule of rehearsal and tv appearances  today.  She decided to call Jiyong’s mother.

 

“ Hello” Mrs. Kwon said

 

“ Hello Auntie, it’s Dara”

 

“ Dara, I’m glad you called. Did you receive my message? Is it possible for us to meet?” she asked Dara

 

 

“ neh, I received auntie, ah… where should we meet? Dara asked

 

“Hmm… how about you come over to our house , Jiyong is in Japan while his father is in business trip in New York.”

 

“Ahhh … so your alone auntie? It’s okay with me I’ll be there this afternoon..” she said

 

“ Tha’t will be great , I have lot of things to talk to you . We need to catch up … So I’ll except you tonight?” Mrs. Kwon said

 

“ Neh”

 

“ Okay, bye “

 

“ Bye’

 

Dara sighed after talking to Mrs. Kwon . She don’t know why Mrs. Kwon wanted to talk to her. She knows that she already know about him and Jaejoong. It’s been  months since she broke of the wedding.

 

“For  old time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter