STRONG HEART PART 2

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they went outside , there are other artist in the studio. They greeted the other artist  in the  studio namely, Rain , Donghae, Choi Jong Hun, Kevin and Alexander of U KISS and other Korean artists.

 

“Good morning!” Yoona and Dara greeted the other guest and the host.

“Good morning!” The  artist greeted them back.  They keep on giving Dara a second look.

They never thought she could be that beautiful , they find her cute and pretty . But today she looks so sweet and gorgeous fine lady . She is even more beautiful that Yoona.

“ You are beautiful , especially in that dress…”  Rain  can’t help but compliment Dara’s look.

“Oh , thank you  sunbaenim” she said shyly. To hear a compliment from Rain who is well known in the business. She can’t help but blushed.

“ You are even more beautiful  when you blush” Rain .

 

Yoona smile , but deep inside  she is really getting angry as she heard Rain’s compliment. She wanted to have the attention of all the artist in the studio. That’s why she make sure she will look pretty and charming , but everything was put into waste because Dara stole the spotlight .She decided to sit on the assigned chair for her , while waiting for the other artist to come.

Dara sat on her chair waiting  the taping to start. Then her eyes widened when she saw Changmin and JAEJOONG came in. Jaejoong is smile as he saw her Angel widened eyes.  He greeted them..

“Good Morning!”  Jaejoong and Changmin greeted the other artist.

“Good Morning!” They greeted them  back.

Jaejoong sat beside Yoona and Kevin. While Dara was in between Rain and Donghae.  They started taping..

 

STRONG HEART

Lee Seungri      : Strong man Kang Hodong

Kang Hodong  : A  man that will make your hearts tremble LEE

SEUNGRI

Lee Seungri      : Nice to meet you!

Kang Hodong  : Nice to meet you!

Lee Seungri      : Your story should be strong to be the winner

Kang Hodong  : Stories that  can only be heard in STRONG HEART

BOTH                 : STRONG HEART!

Kang Hodong  : Seungri  , today we are going to meet very popular idol that will tell us their stories.

Lee Seungri      : Neh!

Kang Hodong  : We introduce them to you!

 

The emcee introduce the idol guests.

Kang Hodong  : Whoever has the story that will shake the people’s heart today , that person will become  STRONG HEART final main character.

 

The hosts interview the guests as they tell their stories.  Yoona smiled when Kang Hodong  compliment her beauty.

 

Kang Hodong  : Do you have a girlfriend Rain after that break-up?

Rain                    : No never had one after that .

Kang Hodong  : Really , What can you say  about Yoona? She is

very beautiful with her pink dress.

Rain                    : Of course she is beautiful

Kang Hodong  : Is there any  chance that you too will get along

and date in the future?

Yoona smiled sweetly  to the camera.

Rain                    : I don’t know , maybe Yes  maybe No. Only

time will tell.

Lee Seungri      : Oh… What can you say about Dara ? One of

the staff told us that you talk to Dara and they saw her blush. What did you say to her?

Rain laughed at Lee Seungri’s question. Dara started to blushed again when she heard the question.

Rain                    : Wow your staff are very observant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter