In the Practice Room

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She left them at the practice room and went straight to their dorm. She needs to practice with them as a group although she was able to practice her part in JJ’s house. She went to her room, she open her closet looking for clothes that she will wear.  She could easily get her baggy pants and a shirt , that’s what she usually wear during practice. But that’s because Jiyong ordered her to wear that.

 

(DARA’s POV )

He always told me not to wear short or dress like Bom because I’m too skinny. But today is different because I no longer have a boyfriend who will forbid me of wearing the things that I want to wear. She smirked .

 

BACK AT THE PRACTICE ROOM

 

(JIYONG POV)

 

The moment we heard Bom noona say her name my members leaded by TOP went to her side. They all wanted to hear her voice, I also want to follow them but it’s a little awkward .I know I should act cool about it, what if she called.  Then she heard BOM say “ She will be here in a minute”

 

In my mind , what a minute ? What will I say? Should I apologize? Should I thank her for lying to her parents? Damn! Im not ready to meet her yet.

Then I heard soft knock on the door, I heard her voice..

“An-nyeong-ha-se-yo”

 

I saw a beautiful lady in a white dress. Did I just say beautiful? Why is she smiling to everyone as if nothing happen. Damn why is she wearing a dress? Didn’t I told her not to wear dress, skirt or anything that will show her legs. Is she trying to disobey me?

 Then as if he somebody hit me  I realized she is no longer my fiancée. I saw her hugged by TOP; can’t he hide his feeling to her? He is just so obvious.AishtShe was just gone for few days, why would he hug her like that, as if he has seen her for a decade.

 

“Dara! Where have you been? Why didn’t you call us even Bom noona? Do you know how worry we are?” TOP said as he hugged her .

 

I saw scan the room, then she saw me . I can’t believe it , did she just smile at me? Then I heard her say , “How are you Jiyong” . I just looked at her , how could she greet me as if nothing happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter