MAMA AWARDS PART 3

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CL, BOM and Minzy are happy that the truth comes out. At last someone cleared their names in the first scandal where the group was involved. Likewise they are happy for Dara .

 

The Idols admired Dara for taking all of this without saying anything bad about Yoona. She rather takes all the blame and words which she doesn’t deserve. Today the whole Korea knew how well and kind she is.

 

The loyal fans of 2ne1 the Blackjacks and theians are very happy for their idols. They keep on calling their name specially Dara.

 

BJs : 2ne1! 2ne1! 2ne1! 2ne1!

 

Theians: DARA! DARA! DARA!  WE LOVE YOU DARA!

 

BJs  and Theians: WE LOVE YOU DARA!

 

The cameras focus on Dara who is crying   when she heard their fans.  She felt happy because she was able to clear her name. One of the cameras focus on Yoona who is still looking at the screen . She is still in shock,  when the fans saw her face on the  screen  ..

 

BJs and Theians: BOO…. BOO…

 

Fans of other  idols also joins the theians  and Bjs who keeps on booing Yoona.

 

FAN 1 : I hate you! You are such a liar.  ( She is a  fan of Yoona who knew Shiela. They felt bad because like Shiela they treated Yoona as an unnie aside from an idol. )

 

FAN 2 : Is she really Yoona? ( She is a fan who still want to believe that Yoona is kind and sweet girl like how they know her )

 

FAN 3 : Wake up can’t you see Yoona lied to us, she is a scheming ! I hate her for doing this , and for saying bad to our president ( SHIela)  . Didn’t she knows how much effort and love Shiela exerted just for her?.

 

The fans in the coliseum keeps on booing Yoona , the SNSD members were also shocked about what they saw. They can’t believe that it was all Yoona’s fault. They even bully Dara a  few hours ago, they were ashamed of what they did to her , after knowing that she doesn’t deserve it. SNSD manager came went to Yoona and SNSD members.

 

“ Let’s go…”  the manager said

“ But the program , it isn’t finished yet.” Jessica said

“ We can’t stay here after all of this , we need to go back to our office.” The manager said .

“It is better that we go now , while the program is still on going .. Can’t you see the fans keep on Booing Yoona and us? “ Yuri said

 

**********

(Few hours before)

 

The Theians and BJs are in their office.  They are interrogating the girl named Shiela who was the mastermind  according to the girl who claimed to be bullied by 2ne1 girls. They were able to trace her  and stalk her for a few days with the help of SivSema’s brother.

 

Lilies_09  asked the other members to  interrogate Shiela. Hidden cameras where all over the room . They already know that Shiela did everything for Yoona , but they want some evidence  and they want it to come from Shiela.

 

SivSema: Tell me Shiela , why are you doing this? Why did you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter