DECISION

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong went  to 2ne1 dorm and found her Angel waiting for him . She smiled at him and gave him a peck on his lips.

 

“ Hi Angel” he said

 

“ Hi JJ”

 

“ Are you ready?”  he asked

 

“ Neh, but where are we going..?” she  asked.

 

“ I can’t tell you right now” he said

 

While they are still in the car, Dara is so quiet  leaning on Jaejoong’s shoulder.  His embraced makes her feel so secured, as if no one can hurt her.

 

“ We are almost there, I need  to blindfold you” he said and put out a  handkerchief.

 

“ Okay” she  agreed because she loves surprises.

 

 Jaejoong led her to the  place…

 

“ Are we there, can I take this off”  she asked when they stop walking.

 

“ Okay,, one, two , three” then he remove her blindfold .

 

“ Wow” Dara is speechless. She saw a beautiful white house, it is her dream house. The dream house that she was describing to Jaejoong two months ago, when he asked her about her dream house.

( Sorry I’m not god in describing, the house is similar to the house in FULL HOUSE )

 

“ Where did you find this house? It’s beautiful , who  owns this?” she asked excitedly.  She wants to go inside the house. She finds it sweet that Jaejoong brought her to  a place  like that to have dinner. She heard him chuckled.

 

“ You like it? I’m glad, it’s your dream house . I built it for you. I want you to be the queen of this little palace .”

 

“JJ” she knows where this is leading..

 

“ Don’t worry I won’t give you an engagement ring. I know that you still have a contract with  YG and you still have dreams to fulfill . But what I will give you is a  duplicate key of  this house as a sign of my love for you, and that I’m willing to wait  for you  my angel to be ready  to be my queen.”

 

“ JJ” Dara said in teary eyed.

 

“ You don’t have to answer now, just accept this key for  now . But in the future I will definitely demand for an answer.” He said teasing her.

 

Jaejoong put the gold necklace with a gold key pendant  to Dara.  Dara ‘s tears falls while touching the key.

 

“ I Love You Ange, always wear this as a sign of my love for you.” He said

 

“ Thank you JJ, pls. Always remember that I love you “ she said

 

“ I will” he said and they shared a sweet kiss before they went inside the house .The house is fully furnished because Jaejoong wants it to be comfortable for Dara if she wants to spend her weekends in this house since she has her own key.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter