Yoona’s Ally

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SNSD Practice room

 

 After practicing their songs for their tv appearance   Yoona told her manager that she will visit her parents and will spend the night in their house. Her manager allowed her  as well as the other girls. Yoona went to their house; she knows that her parents are still in the business so she can freely talk to Shiela .

 

Yoona:  Mrs. Goo , I’m expecting a visitor tonight. Shiela will be joining us for dinner. When she arrived kindly. assist her to my room .

Mrs.Goo: Yes madam

 

Yoona went to her room , she get one her photo album  . This the compilation of Jaejoong’s picture and some picture of them together when SNSD and DBSK. She smiled when she saw the picture of Jaejoong smiling at the camera with his glass of wine in his hand. She was the one who took that picture, she missed his smile. She frowned when she remember how she smiled at her last night at the party .

 

“That smile belongs to me, I don’t want you to smile at Dara. Did you understand me Jaejoong oppa?. You belong to me and only me.” She talked to his picture as if it can hear her.

She spend  few more minutes of scanning the pictures when she heard a soft knock followed by Mrs. Goo’s voice.

 

Mrs. Goo:  Madam , your friend is here.

Yoona open the door and saw Sheila in her nerdy look .

“Thank you Mrs. Goo.  Hi SHiela” she thanked their helper and embraced Shiela.

“Hi Unnie” Shiela is happy and shocked when her ultimate idol hug her like a friend she haven’t seen for ages.

“Come  in  , This is my room “ Yoona showed her room for the first time to her no.1 fan. She is the president of Yoona’s Fans Club. 

“OMO Unnie your room is really cute.” Shiela said with admiration

“Thanks Shiela” said Yoona

“Unnie what is your problem that you cannot tell me on the phone.”Shiela said

“Well you see I’m a little shy, but I don’t know what to do. Can you keep a secret Shiela ? “ she asked her

“Of course unnie”

“I will tell you a secret about my life, I want to tell you everything for you to understand me. Can you promise me that you will listen to me  first before you say anything.” Yoona asked her

“Neh Unnie , I promise” Shiela said and raised her right hand.

“Thank you shiela”

 

She took a deep breath before and start telling her story. (HER VERSION)

 

“ I never told this to anyone, it’s about another idol who used to close to me. While I was still a trainee I met this idol, he is so sweet and kind. He is like an older brother to me that time. He always gave me food , assist me in everything and so on. He is so famous so it really flatters me when he does things for me. Some of the trainees are envious of me that time because he cared for me than any other girls. Then one day he told me that he likes me, that he wanted to court me and I allowed him to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter