NEW FRIENDSHIP

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jaejooong left , the Bigbang   asked the two ladies about Jaejoong visit , Jiyong is just listening to their conversation.  Dara didn’t know that they are asking about her boyfriend because she went outside and go to a restroom .

 

TOP        :               Minzy what time did Jaejoong  came?

MINZY  :               About six in the morning oppa.

TAEYANG:           What that early?  Did he wake you up at six am just to visit Dara.. eh noona?

BOM      :               I’m already awake , I can’t sleep so I decided to prepare breakfast for us.  What’s wrong

with him visiting his girlfriend at six in the morning? You also visit us unannounced and sometimes earlier that that.

DAESUNG:          Hyung , I think noona is right , there is nothing wrong with that besides isn’t it nice that

                           someone is taking care of Dara noona?

SEUNGRI:            You said he cook breakfast? What did he cook?

MINZY  :               He cook  Spicey Ramen for unnie and –

TAEYANG:           Ramen? It is very simple to cook . You said that he is a good cook? Even a grade school

                            pupils know  how to cook ramen.

BOM      :               He cooked ramen because his girlfriend want that for breakfast. He cook a special pasta

for me and minzy. You know he is very considerate he asked us if we want other than ramen . So that is why he cook that Italian pasta. It is really delicious

MINZY  :           Yes! That is the best pasta I ever tasted so far. It’s like eating in a five star hotel.

SEUNGRI:         He really cook a different meal for you? (He can’t believe that jaejoong will do that )

BOM      :           Neh ! Isn’t he sweet? I still can remember their sweet moment this morning.

TOP        :         What sweet moment ?

MINZY  :           You see oppa we left them in the living room because we need to prepare for the

practice then we saw them .  Dara unnie is resting her head in Jaejoong’s shoulder while he is holding her hands and singing a song for her.

BOM      :         He is so sweet and gentleman . How I wish there are still man like him. I want my boyfriend to       

                        as      sweet as him.

SEUNGRI:            Of course there are men like him noona. We BIGBANG are person and gentlemen too.

 

                Bom just smile at what Seungri said. Dara came back with a smile  on her face She is  so happy this morning because of what Jaejoong did. She is so excited and she is really looking forward to his surprise tonight.

                They started to practice as soon as she came back . Mr. Cheng the choreographer is so happy because there are only minimal mistakes in their performance that is why they finished their practice earlier than they expected.

 

MR. CHENG        :               Okay, Good Job everyone, Let’s call it a day!

DARA                    :               Thank you mr. Cheng!

BOM                      :               Thank you!

MINZY                  ;               Thank you ! Yes we are done we can now rest.

 

                They are fixing their things when Jiyong went to Dara. BIGBANG boys were looking at him , Bom become is ready to battle if Jiyong will do something again with Dara.

 

JIYONG                :               Dara can I talk to you for a whle?

 

                Bom look at Dara , she don’t want to leave her with Jiyong  knowing that she might get hurt again . Dara just nod at Bom as if saying that it’s okay . Bom sighed , she pulled Minzy and left them . The rest of the BIgbang boys followed the girls though TOP wanted to stay and protect Dara.

                They were all worried that Jiyong will end up hurting her again emotionally.

 

BOM                      :               Will she be okay? ( she keeps on walking back and forth )

SEUNGRI             :               Noona will you stop walking, just try to relax. Hyung will not hurt her, this time.

MINZY                  ;               Let’s hope you are right , because I don’t know what will happen if Jaejoong

oppa will know that Dara cried  again because of him . You saw how he looked last night when he said that he won’t let unnie cry because of Jiyong again.

DAESUNG           :              Let just wait for them. ( Silently praying that everything will turn to be okay.)

 

 

                Inside the practice room . Dara is sitting in the chair while Jiyong is leaning at the glass window.

 

DARA                    :               What is it that you want to tell me Jiyong (  she said it in a cold voice)

JIYONG                 :               I..  I would like to apologize for what I’ve said last night.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter