Meeting with the Blackjacks and Theians

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lilies_09: I know , that’s why I called for a meeting . We need to find the culprit of this malicious  news about our girls. Bom unnie and the girls promise to explain their side , they will talk to us through web cam because they are not allowed to go out of the office because of this scandal.

*******************

2ne1shabam: Yes you’re right we need to find out who is that wicked person who want to harm our girls. Damn, if you don’t know the 2ne1 girls you will all think that they are bad  based on the picture.

 

SivSema: We really need to get  to the bottom  of this problem. Make those people pay for what they did to 2ne1.

 

Lilies_09 : That’s why we are here, I also wanted to know what happen that day . Bom and the rest of the girls promise to contact us.

 

(Suddenly Lilies_09 received a text message)

Fr: Bom

To: Lilies_09

Hi there lilies_09 , we are now online on skype . Are you busy? Can we talk to you.

 

Lilies replied.

Fr: Lilies_09

To: Bom

Sure unnie, I actually called the other blackjacks for them to understand the real story, though they don’t believe the story in the newspaper. We will have a meeting about this and try to help solve the problem.

 

Lilies_09 : Bom unnie texted me they’re online .

She connected her laptop to the multimedia so they can see  them in wide screen.  She called Bom  through skye.

 

Bom: Hi , blackjacks..

Lilies_09: Hi Bom unnie.

Bom: I’m here with the girls  ( They saw Dara, CL and Minzy surrounding Bom and waiving their hands to greet them)

Lilies_09: Hi, I’m here with other blackjacks .

Then  she moved aside so they see the other blackjacks . 2ne1shabam, SivSema, Cheska, llamasnicole, Joylanicole, avidfanatic and  other blackjacks and theians who attended the meeting greeted them.

 

Llamasnicole : Hi !

2neshabam: Hi unnies!

Joylanicole, Cheska, avidfanatic: We missed you !

 

Dara: We missed you too guys.. I wished we could meet you personally . But right now we are not allowed to  leave the dorm  until we find the solution to our problem.

Avidfanatic: We have read the news. We want to hear your side .

Bom: That’s why I’m glad Lilies_09 contacted me to ask about it . A real blackjacks will not believe that news without hearing our side first.

Cheska: Yes unnie, you are right a true blackjack won’t belive that crap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter