Chapter 92

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong to YG building,  the girls are practicing for the song that they will perform in the INGIKAYO.  Dara is not feeling well when she woke up , she feels a  little dizzy , but she knows they need to perform in the INGiKAYO , good thing they will perform the  song It hurts , she don’t need to dance.   She tried her best to concentrate and focus on the practice in spite of her headache. After their practice ,they were asked to rest for an hour and then prepared for their tv appearance.  Dara took a nap when they arrived at their dorm and set her alarm clock. When she woke up her head is throbbing like hell , but she can’t rest . She decided to take a  bath and drink some pain reliever.

 

Inside the dressing room , Dara is still sitting in the couch while waiting for her turn for the make  up. Bom  looked at her said “ Santokki , why are you like that? You are not feeling well?

 

“Just  some headache, but I already  took some medicine.” She said  .

 

Then minzy  approached her   “ Unnie ,  I’m done your turn, though I don’t think you need it . “ she grabbed Dara’s wrist and then  got worried

 

“Omo ! unnie you are hot?  “ Minzy exclaimed.

 

‘ What?  Omo I thought she just put some   blush  on her cheeks”  CL said

 

“ I’m okay , it is just a headache , and a little fever. But I already took some medicine. “ she said , telling her friends to calm down .

 

The PA’s of 2ne1 went to buy some medicine and report to their manager that Dara is sick. Dara insisted that she would perform with the girls and after that she will rest.  So they let her perform, Bigbang and se7en are there to support 2ne1, while DBSK are also there for their single.  While they were singing Dara can feel that she is getting dizzy , and the headache is getting worst . After their performance she  saw DBSK  and BigBang side by side , waiting for them. She saw Jiyong waiting worriedly for after knowing from their manager that she is  sick. While Jaejoong went out of their dressing room to see his Angel perform.  While she was performing Jaejoong finds  Dara a little different .

 

While walking she saw Bigbang and DBSK, she was about to call se7en   “ Se7en opp…”  Dara fainted. She was about to  hit the floor when Jiyong caught her body.

 

“ Dara ,.. Dara” Jiyong called her

 

“ Unnie , Oh my God… unnie wake up “ Minzy is extremely worried  to see her unnie fainted.

 

“ Let’s bring her to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter