Changmin,Jaejoong and Dara

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DBSK dorm

 

The boys heard Jaejoong sing his song to Dara while he is cooking their dinner .

Let me tell you now all that are on my mind

 For a love like yours is so very hard to find

Look inside myself, now I’m very sure

That there could only be you for me ,

I need you more and more

 

Yunho and Junsu look at each other the moment they heard him singing.  Changmin and Mickey smiled at each other. One thing is for sure Jaejoong is happy. Changmin cannot control himself, he went to the kitchen to tease his Hyung.

 

You turn me inside up and you showed me

The life is about only you

The only one who stole my heart away

And I want to do all I can just to show you

Until you understand, only you

The only one that’s stole my heart away.

 

 

“Hyung what is for our dinner?” Changmin asked him

“I cooked some pasta “ he answered and continue humming the song.

“Hyung you seem so happy.  You are singing while cooking, is Angel noona the reason why you are so happy?” Changmin said , he know that his Hyung don’t want any man call Dara Angel. It is his endearment to Dara Noona.

“Min , I told you not to call her Angel . Call her Dara Noona” Jaejoong said as he look at Changmin. He didn’t look angry, only a little serious.

“I forgot Hyung, but don’t worry I have a nickname for her. Dara noona agreed  to me  when I asked her permission to call her  Goddess Noona” Changmin said . He texted Dara this morning and asked her if he call her Goddess Noona. Since Jaejoong don’t want him to call her Angel. Dara  said it’s okay if that what he wants. Dara adored Changmin  , like how she adored Seungri.

 

“What ! You called her? “ Jaejoong looks furious when he heard Changmin.

“No, we just exchanged SMS, she is really nice  and sweet. “ Changmin said . He wanted to see Jaejoong’s jealous face.

“You.. Why did you do that? You know she is also a busy person .” Jaejoong scolded his maknae, he is a little jealous because he was able to send her text messages without feeling shy like him. He also don’t want any man call her in any name except for DARA or SANDARA.

“But she said it is okay Hyung” Changmin said trying to act innocent.

“No , and don’t call her Goddess Noona , I know she looks like a Goddess but I want you to call her Dara Noona. Did you understand Min” Jaejoong said  in a serious voice.

 

The boys in the living room are suppressing their laughter. They f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter