FINALE PART 2

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara smiled as she ate ice cream with 2ne1 girls and the rest of DBSK except  Jaejoong who is taking a bath and Changmin who is still on the phone searching for the green mangoes that her noona wants.  He is having a hard time finding green mangoes he already went out to look in the groceries store, he only bought the dried mangoes and yellow mangoes.   But His noona still wants green mangoes so he is calling his friends and asked  where he can buy green mangoes.

 

 

Dara dip some carrots  in the strawberry ice cream before eating it. She smiles as she eat while the rest of them is looking at her , they find it weird but they can see that she really enjoy it. 

 

“ Want some ?” Dara asked them.

 

“Ani, “ They all shook their heads.

 

“ Okay” she said and continue eating . Then Jaejoong  joined them after taking a bath. He sit beside Dara and suddenly she covered her nose.

 

“ Oh what’s that, JJ you smell awful” she said. She knows that he just took a bath but his perfume is making her dizzy that she wanted to vomit.

 

“ I smell awful? But Angel I just took a bath . You said before that you like this perfume? “ he said  then smell his shirt.

 

“ Aw.. but I don’t like it anymore .  Stay away from me .” she said still covering her nose.

 

“ Oppa , unnie is very sensitive   because of her pregnancy . “  she said.

 

Then they saw Dara stood and  went to the  comfort room and start vomiting .  Jaejoong followed  her but  she asked him to  go away because she can smell his perfume.

“ Jae, I think you better take a bath again  to wash away the smell of your perfume” Yunho said

 

“ Yes, I will take of her” Bom said and assisted Dara.

 

“ Okay “ he said and took  a bath , making sure that  he will not use that perfume again .

 

 After that Dara is so tired because of vomiting  so bad.  Her sense of smell is so sensitive that they have to spray some freshener in the house. Dara sit in  the couch to gain her strength , she is having a hard time this past few days because of her pregnancy.  She is always tire, she always wanted to sleep , vomits a lot and her  sense of smell is very sensitive. 

 

‘ Unnie are you okay?” minzy asked

 

“ Neh , it’s normal. I just need to sit for a while” she assured her maknae.

 

“ Santokki I think you need to see a doctor. I know it’s normal  for a pregnant woman to be sensitive everything , but we need to know if there’s a risk in your pregnancy . What if you  need to have some bed rest , we better tell YG  now so he can  do something about our schedule.” Bom said

 

“ Neh , I think noona is right . You cannot hide your pregnancy to the media.” Mickey agreed

 

“ Don’t worry , I will talk to YG  and to our president . We will get married this Sunday .” Jaejoong said as he joined them after taking a bath for the second time.

 

“ But we don’t have any preparation? Your parent’s and my parent’s still don’t know  about  us getting married . How about the things we need to prepare for the wedding?” Dara asked in confused look. Jiyong and her took more than a month to prepare for their supposed wedding .

 

“ You don’t have to worry Angel, I already arranged everything since I know your dream wedding .” he said.

 

“ But you know that I plan to marry Jiyong, how come you also prepared for our wedding?” she asked

 

“Do you think I will let you  be his wife knowing that it is me that you love? I talked to my parents and your parents about it and  they agreed with me. If Jiyong didn’t let go of you I plan to abduct you  the day before your wedding and force you to marry me. I don’t want to see you in wedding dress if I’m not the groom.  Everything is set already , but I’m glad I don’t have to do that.” He said,

 

“ Yeah , thank God you don’t have to be a kidnapper just to marry me.” She said smiling at him.

 

“neh , thank God. Before you go home you wait here,  I already asked my mom’s  doctor  to check your condition. She  will come here , shes on her way .” He said.

 

“ Okay” she said. She is glad that Jaejoong is concern about her and their baby’s condition. The  doctor told them that they should not stress her. She needs to take some vitamins to make the baby healthy and she was advised to eat healthy foods because she is too thin .  The doctor told them that she should take a leave from her work because the following months will be the risky stage of her pregnancy. After a few hours of staying in the DBSk apartment Dara and the girls decided to go back to their dorm . Dara wanted to rest , so Jaejoong  brought them to their dorm  and he went to YG to inform Dara’s situation .  YG was surprised to know that Dara is pregnant .

 

“ Pregnant? “

 

“ Yes,  but don’t worry we are getting married this Sunday sir. I know that she is still in contract with YG and she broke the contract because of the sudden pregnancy . I will  just buy the her contract, she can’t work for at least 3 months because of her condition. If I have a choice I don’t want her to work  but I know she also loves her job .  “

 

“ Yes she broke the contract , but I’m not just their boss . I’m also their second  father  I also treats them as my own children, you don’t have to pay me for her contract  because I’m willing to accept her  after she gave birth . Besides I’m happy that she is finally made the right decision , this  time I know she will be happy . I know the girls can deal the scandal” YG said

 

“ Thank you sir for your understanding “ he bowed

 

“ But I can’t forgive you if you will not make me your primary sponsor” he said

 

“ Of course you are one of the primary sponsor. My Angel really adores you like her own father”

 

“ I also adore her” he said

 

 Jaejoong talked to his boss and he agreed with Jaejoong’s decision because he can see his determination. He don’t want to lose someone as talented as he is.

 

*******

 

It was Sunday morning and Dara and Jaejoong are both excited for their wedding ceremony. Dara was so beautiful in her wedding dress . She is like a goddess on her gown , even her friends can’t help but admire her beauty . Everything that she wants for her dream wedding is coming true. Her family and friends are with her to join on this special day for her Jaejoong .   Her bridesmaid is wearing the gowns  that she imagine few months ago , they are all looking stunning on their colorful gowns. CL is wearing a royal blue dress, Minzy is wearing yellow, Lilies is wearing lavender gown , SivSema is wearing a pink gown . They differ in color but same in style, It’s a strapless gown  while her maid of honor is wearing a an apple green halter gown.  (A/N : Sorry if  the gowns are colorful , you know me and my crazy idea )

 

 

“ My baby is soon to be a mommy “ Mrs. Park tears fell imagining that their daughter is no longer a baby . They know that she will be a great wife and mother to her child.

“Mom don’t cry , its my wedding day” she said trying to suppress her emotion.

 

“I know, I’m sorry I’m just happy for  because you already found your better half.” She said

 

“  Pumpkin , I’m sorry if you had to undergo so much pain because of me  and my selfishness”  Mr. Park said to his daughter.

 

“ Let’s forget about it okay . You don‘t have to ask for forgiveness, I love you both.” She said

 

“ I love you too! Don’t hesitate to call us if you need something . Even though you are married we are still here for you. You are still our baby…” he said

 

“ Neh” she said

 

 

Then they the wedding march begin , the children’s choir in that Chapel sing the song that Jaejoong composed.  They were all mesmerized with the angelic voice of the choir.

 

♪♪We're all just merely passing through
Doing what we can do in a lifetime
We have more than one adventure to take
More than one dream to make in our lifetime
As for me there's only one dream
And that's to love you, my love
With a love to last a lifetime♪♪♪

 

 

 

Dara smiles as she march  on the aisle of the church .  Her father is so proud  as he escorted her, while her mother is smiling to the guest . Dara is looking at her groom who is smiling at her .  She can’t wait to be beside him .

 



We're fools we sometimes do crazy things
And our hearts would take wins like a sparrow
But that's life
We'll take each day as it comes
Never leaving the crumbs for the morrow
As for me, all of my days I will spend them all with you
Loving you with love t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter