CHAPTER 65 - TEASER

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 65 – TEASER

 

“What is the meaning of this?”  the strong heart crew went inside the dressing room of Dara and Yoona  because they heard a scream .

Then they saw Yoona  crying and with a mark on her face . As if someone slap her, her hair is a disaster. Everyone who would see her could easily conclude that someone hurt her.  They saw Dara with a shocked but angry face.

 

“Oh my God , what happen to you Yoonasshii?” the crew asked who is a Yoona biased.

“Dara hurt me .. She s..slap my f…face and grab my hairrrr” Yoona said in between sob.

“What ? I didn’t….” Dara said

“Stop lying ! Your such a wicked  girl . You hurt me because you can’t accept to yourself that Jaejoong loves me.” Yoona said still crying ..

“Yah! I’m  not lying  you are..” Dara said

“You need to be treated   right now.  “ The crew look at his  assistant and said “ Call their road manager right now .”

“ Neh”

The crew who is Yoona  biased looked at Dara with angry look.  After a few minutes Jaejoong came in and saw the two girls. He looked at Dara then to Yoona. Dara was about to explain her side when Yoona run to Jaejoong and hug him . She cried and said  “Oppa….. Darashhii hurt me . She slap my face” .

Jaejoong look at Dara with disbelief in his face.

 

***********************

I’ll finish this tomorrow…. Hope you like the teaser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter