Mr. Kim and Mr. Park

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days have passed and  Jiyong acts like a  good boyfriend to Dara, while Dara on the other hand is trying her best to look as if nothing is wrong . Jaejoong didn’t contact him nor any of the DBSK boys. She is glad that at least they believed what she said to them. It will be more difficult for her if she will see Jaejoong’s agony of  leaving him. It is better for her if Jaejoong is mad at her. The girls are getting worried because they can see the changes in Dara. She is  always sad  thought she tried to hide it from her. She is also losing weight they don’t know what to do with her. They know that Jaejoong is making his moves , but they are getting impatient because of  Dara’s body.

 

 

“ Santokki let’s eat.” Bom said. She prepared ramen for their snacks  , she knows Dara likes it very much  that she can eat 3 bowls of ramen.

 

“ Thanks Bommie , but I’m not hungry” she said

 

“ Unnie that is your favorite? How come you are not hungry , you didn’t even finish you r lunch?” Minzy asked. They can’t believe that she don’t want to eat ramen.

 

“ I’ll eat later” Dara said. She knows that it’s her favorite , but she don’t have the appetite to eat. She is not hungry at all.

 

“ Dara you will eat with us , if not we will not also eat it the ramen unnie cooks just for you .” CL said, trying to make Dara feel guilty.

“ Neh , I also want to eat ramen , but if unnie will not eat I will not also eat” Minzy said

 

“ Okay … Okay … I ‘ll eat with you “ Dara sighed. She doesn’t feel like eating but she needs to eat for the sake of her friends.

 

Dara eats  the ramen but she was only able to eat a bowl of it to Bom’s dismay .

 

“ But it is better than nothing”  Bom said to herself.

 

Dara went back to her room , they are resting after hours of practicing for the concerts.

 

********

Mr. Park is very happy now that he was able to produce the money he needs to get back his company with the help of Jaejoong and Dara’s  friend.  Before Jaejoong went to his office to talk to him about his relationship with Dara , he was able to get 50 Million pesos from their family and relatives.  He only need 140 millions, and to his surprised they have the money needed to pay the kwons.

 

He admired Jaejoong for his courage to face him.  He knows that he really loves his daughter , looking for ways to come up  with the money needed. He also love his daughter and she don’t want to see her sad, so he tried his best to produce the money  that they need to get their company back.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“ Sir a certain Mr. Kim Jaejoong   is here to talk to you . I told him that you are not available but he said he is willing to wait” Mr. Park’s secretary informed him.

 

“ Really? Okay then let him wait” Mr. Park said. He knows who is Jaejoong and  he wants to test his patience if he is really willing to wait for him. After a four hours of waiting he asked his secretary if Jaejoong is still waiting .

 

“ Is Mr. Kim , still in the waiting area?” he asked

 

‘ Yes sir, he is still waiting “  she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter