KWON JIYONG part 2

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He went to his parent's mansion that night for the dinner.  His mother  treats him like he is only ten years old. He knows that his mother misses him. He really love his mother,  because she is caring and loving . He remember that it was his mother who helped him  with his father. They ate dinner all his favorite  food was serve as promised. After the dinner the three of them went to the study room, he knows something is wrong . Then  after their maid serve the coffee and leave his father decided to tell him the news.

 

" Jiyong , you know that we allowed you to pursue your singing career  though I'm against it" his father said.

" Appa - " he said but his father stop him 

" Let me finish jiyong, I'm not asking you to quit showbiz. But son you need to have direction in your life, you need someone who could take care of you . Not just some you are going out with. You move from one to another every month.  That's why I arrange your marriage with the daughter of my friend and business partner." 

"What?" How could you do that? I'm not ready to settle down. I'm on the peak of my career for Godsake.  I can find a girl to marry If wanted to. But  I don't want to get married yet."  

"Huh, you can find a girl to marry you want to? Do you really think you can choose the right girl to marry ?"

' What's wrong with you Appa , of course I can , you just have to trust me.  You always decides for me, why don't you let me decide for myself. It is my life, you are trying to ruin.You really want me to be miserable ? 

" Why you ......"

 

"Will you please stop , Both of you" his mother try to mediate 

"Love why don't you leave for a while, I need to talk to our son" she said

 

Mr. Kwon looked at his son with a frown on his face, but leave the room. He knows that his wife can handle it very well. After all it was her idea  to talk to him about the engagement.

 

When Mrs. Kwon saw her husband leave the room , she looked at her son who is so angry.

"Jiyong , you never heard a word from me when you told us that you wanted to be a singer. I knew that it breaks his heart when you told him that you don't want to follow his footsteps. It broke my heart to see that my husband and my son are not in good terms. But I chose to support you, I told your father to let you go. Allow you to do what you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter