MAMA AWARDS PART 1

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BJ’s and Theians Office

 

2neshabam:  Good thing  SivSema’s brother found the girl. But another problem came to Dara’s way .  I can’t believe our Goddess D did that.

Valley: I agree we have known her for two years , Dara is such a sweet and kind lady.

Cha-me:  Yes she can’t hurt  other people like what they said in the news. There are just people who condemned her without knowing what really happen.

Lady_ahkee: You know it’s easy to blame other people.

Candymint: I want to meet the girl . I want to ask her who is the mastermind of this evil Plot against Goddess D.

Sloan: Well let’s be patient , SivSema promise that she will bring  the girl.

 

The BJs and Theians were chatting with each other  when SivSema came in at her back is the girl that cause the trouble.

 

SivSema:  Oh I’m glad you are here.

Bora     : Because we want to find out who is the real culprit .

SivSema : I know , where is Lilies_09 . Let’s start the meeting..

BJ’s and Theians: Okay.

 

 

Lilies_09:  Okay  let’s start the meeting. Before we start discussing the new problem of Dara. Siv thank you for helping us find the girl.

SivSema:  No problem, I want to help Dara with her problem.

Lilies_09:   I want to ask you question?  Who are you?  Why did you do that to Dara and 2ne1? Are you really a fan?

The girl didn’t answer.

SivSema:  You need to answer or we will file a charge against you.

The girl got nervous.. She looked at SivSema and then to other BJ’s and Theians.

SivSema:  What now?

GIRL 1   :   I’m Jewel,  I  was hired to  do that. I don’t want to cause the problem for Dara , 2ne1` or to anyone else  but I had no choice but to do that. My sister need an operation and I need all the money that I can get to help my sister live for longer years.

 

The girl is crying while explaining herself.

Cheska:  I got your  point but how about Dara and 2ne1 they suffered because of you.

GIRL 1   : I didn’t mean to  do that.

Lilies_09 : There is nothing we can do about it because the damage has been done. Why don’t you just tell us who paid you to do that.

GIRL 1: It’s Shiela . She is a fan of Yoona. She told me that Dara caused her unnie to cry.

SivSema:  Do you know where we can find that Shiela you are referring to. Can you give her complete name.

GIRL 1:  Neh, she gave me her address ..  

 

The Theians and the BJ’s make a plan to help Dara. After 5 hours of meeting they were able to finish  everything.

************

 

It’s been days since the incident in  STRONG HEART taping . Dara’s name has been dragged down to every news in television and newspaper. Many of the fans of SNSD got angry with 2ne1 especially Dara , they keep on bashing them in the internet . They keep on saying bad things about Dara while Yoona keeps on giving interview and narrating how she was hurt by Dara. YG ‘s plan is to just give a statement of what happened it’s up to the fans who to believe to . Dara a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter