JAEDY

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She heard Bom’s voice informing her that Jaejoong has arrived. She is a little shy with Bom because she called JJ instead of talking to her who is so close to her. But she don’t want her to worry  and get mad at Jiyong.  She knows that Bommie is always there for her, always supporting her  and she is grateful for that. She don’t want to cry in front of Bommie , she had cried a hundred times already on her shoulders.  

 

“Santokki , Jaejoong is here. He wanted to talk to you” She said

“Angel it’s me “ Jaejoong said

Dara opened the door and  she thanked Bom

“Thanks Bommie, pls. come in Jae” in a soft voice. She then closed the door , the moment she closed the door Jaejoong  hold her shoulder and asked her.

“Angel what is wrong? What happened ? “ Jaejoong asked . He knows that it is about Jiyong because the Bigbang boys are here in their dorm except Jiyong .  He wants to know what did he do or said that hurt his Angel.

“JJ “ She cried and hide her face with her two hands. She is crying so hard that Bigbang , Minzy, and Bom can hear her.  Their hearts are breaking to hear her like that ,  they knew Bom was right she was just trying to be strong in front of them.  When Jaejoong came she was able let go of all her emotion, TOP clenched his fist. He don’t want to hear her crying.

 

Jaejoong embraced her, he didn’t  say anything . He gave her time to cry and pour out all her emotion that she has been holding before he arrived.  She cried for more than ten minutes that her eyes were both swollen and her nose is as red as a tomato.  

 

“I’m sorry  JJ .. For calling you and asking you to come here. “ Dara apologized.

“Sshhhh….. you don’t have to say sorry . I told you before if you need me you can call me right. I’m always here for you and ready to listen to you.” Jaejoong said. He  pulled the chairs in the corner of her room. He asked her to sit down.

“Thank you JJ, I don’t know but you are the first person I want to talk to about what happen. “

“I’m glad to hear that angel. So tell me what happen.” Jaejoong asked .

 

Dara told her what happen , about what Jiyong said to her because of their conversation. Jaejoong can’t help but blame himself a little. If he didn’t call her it wouldn’t happen.

“I’m sorry angel , I’m part of your misery” Jaejoong said.

“No JJ it is not your fault. I like talking to you, it is just that I can’t help to be hurt again hearing his insults. He really have a habit of saying bad words to me .  I don’t know why he hate me so much. Why do he have to hurt me , isn’t he happy that I’m not following him anymore telling how much I love. Why can’t he be happy to see that I’m trying my best to move on.” Dara said still confuse of Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter