The Phonecall

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The 2ne1 girls and the bigbang lead by TOP  cheer Dara. For the nth time she was hurt by Jiyong  again.

 

“Dara Unnie don’t mind him please. You know that he can be jerk sometimes” Minzy said

“We know it’s not true, we know you well” Taeyang added.

‘He is so pathetic and selfish, he don’t want other people to be happy.” Bom is again mad at GD

“Don’t worry Dara I’ll talk to him Dara noona” Daesung said.

“No  better to beat him up for him to come to his senses. “ TOP said

 

 

Dara looked at them and see their concerned faces. She didn’t cry when he heard him call her a flirt. She is not affected because her heart is numb  to all his insults. She is so used to hearing bad / foul words from him.  But she is really mad at him.

 

“No need for you to do that TOP, I don’t care what he say about  me. I know myself, and I’m not like that. He can say anything he wants but it won’t affect me anymore. It won’t make me sad, I’m so tired of hearing his offending words. “ She said  . They become so silent because they can see her eyes blazing with hatred.

“Unnie “

“I’m okay , I just need to rest. Excuse me.” She went inside her room.

 

They looked at her as she went  to her room . They all knew that she is still hurt with Jiyong’s word. She is trying to be strong , not only for herself but also for them.

 

When she was in her room a tear that she was holding fell. She is so mad to him ,so angry that made him cry. She is so frustrated, she don’t know what he wants from her.

 

(DARA POV)

Why do you hate me so much Ji,? Isn’t it enough that you let me suffer and left me broken hearted? Why do I have to hear again your insults, I thought I’m numb when it comes to you. But you prove me wrong. I’m still affected with what you think about me.  I’m so stupid to feel this right? Yah I’m so STUPID for loving you.

 

She feel so lonely  and wanted to talk to someone.  Then Jaejoong’s face flashed on her mind.

“Jaejoong… “ she cried. As if Jaejoong can come to her when she whispered his name.  She missed him , she remember how he listen to her  about Jiyong. He always comfort her when she was crying , always cheering her.

 

As if her hands has its own mind she dialed his number…

 

“Hello” Jaejoong said  after a couple of rings.

Dara didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter