DBSK, BIGBANG & 2ne1

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Thanks angel”  he smiled and gave her a quick embrace in front of all the idols .

Sandara looked around and saw shocked face from the idols. She remembered that they are in the middle of the dance floor.

“JJ they are staring at us”

“Let them stare , they are envious because I have the most beautiful girl in the whole world” he said teasing  her.

“JJ stop teasing me”

“Okay angel (he laughed ) but I want you to meet the rest of the DBSK, before I return you to your friends.  I bet  they all wanted to meet you. Will be okay if I introduce you to them first? ”

“Of course JJ, and I also wanted to meet your friends. I know they are kind and nice like you.”

“Thanks “ he leads her to their table.

 

Dara see the some idols smiling at her. She can even hear them saying that she is lucky to caught the attention of Jaejoong.

 

(DARA POV )

Yes I am lucky indeed to meet someone like him. He found me in my darkest moment; he took care of me and made me feel special. He told me he love me , but I don’t know if I feel the same way to him at the moment. All I know is that I’m still hurting because of Jiyong, I still love him. But I know it will impossible for him to love me. JJ said he loves me and he is willing to show it. At the moment I can’t say that the feeling is mutual. I’m happy when I’m with him  , he always make me feel love and special but  I still can’t say that I love him. All I know is that I don’t want to lose him. I don’t know what will happen to us, if I will learn to love him or not. Only time can tell and only my heart can decide.

 

When Yunho  and the rest of the DBSK followed Jaejoong and Dara their table .

 

“Hyung that was awesome , that is a good song “ Changmin said

“ Thanks, by the way I just want to introduce you guys to Dara” he said

 “Dara this is Yunho , Junso ,Changmin and Yoochun”

“ Hi I’m Park Sandara but you can call me Dara for short” as she bow to them

“Eh? I thought  your real name is Angel and Dara is just a screen name” Changmin said innocently.

Dara laughed at him , he pinch his cheek and said “ You are cute, Angel is not my name . JJ wanted to call me angel , I don’t think I deserve such nickname”

“ Oh no Noona ,  Angel suits you best . You really look like an angel. Can I also call you Angel Noona?” Changmin asked her who looks so cute while asking Dara. He is oblivious of Jaejoong’s jealous stare. Before Dara could answer , Jae answer his question.

“I thi---“

“No maknae! You cannot call her Angel . I’m the only one who can call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter