Her Tears

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is walking under the rain for almost an hour now  and her tears is  continuously mixing with the raindrops on her face . She felt so tired of walking for hours yet she  doesn't want to stop , she wanted to feel numb. If walking endlessly for hours  will help her  divert if not erase  the pain she is feeling right now  , she would gladly walk till she passed out.  The scene she had witnessed was tearing her into pieces, and it keeps on replaying in her mind......

(Flashback)

 

The Bigbang oppas TOP, Yongbae, Seungri and Daesung  and Minji and Bommie Unnie are with her in the practice room, all of them are supporting her  in practicing a dance step for the MNET awards night. All of them are here except for CL  2ne1 leader who texted her and told her that she needs to go somewhere and be back in two hours, and also her fiance Jiyong  .Thinking that he doesn't care  about her make her feel sad. Nothing is new  , for she knows that it has always been a one sided love. It always been her loving him and not the other way around. She loves him so much that she is very willing to be in a relationship even if it means heartache and sufferings.

Bom seeing her friend Dara being sad again can't help but get mad with Bigbang leader she didn;t expect him to be that heartless with  a lovable, pretty Dara. How can he be so blind  not seeing how lucky he is to have her as a fiancee. Dara comes from a very decent and respectable family, she is very humble, down to earth , pretty , sweet and  lovable. Men would give anything  to be in his Position, like TOP and Taeyang. She can see the attention the two are giving to Dara, they are trying their best to protect Dara from being hurt.

" How Ironic life can be, The one you love, love someone else" Boom silently said.

"Eh? Unnie are you saying something? " Minji asked Bom.

" Ah no, nothing" she smiled.

 

( TOP POV)

I can see the sadness in her eyes I knows it is because  of GD . "Damn Him how can he be so heartless, didn't he knows how lucky he is . IF only   I can make Dara fall in love with me and broke  her engagement with Jiyong , but I knows that its impossible seeing her madly inlove with him. "  silently cursing JIyong.

( Taeyang)

I love her the moment I saw her entered the YG building. How I wish she is my fiancee, she looks like a living doll and with  personality of an angel. No man can resist her beauty, and you can't help but fall for her the moment you know her better. I cannot take it seeing her sad, I would rather be hurt seeing her with Jiyong  than seeing her like this.

 

" Hey Dara want to visit Jiyong in our apartment? " I asked forcing himself to smile.

"Ahm would that be ok?" she asked reluctantly .( Deep inside she is rejoicing because she has a chance to see him)

"Of  course, maybe Jiyong is just busy that is why he was not here. He would be glad to see  you there"  I'm  silently hoping that all I  said is right. 

"Yeah , lets buy some dinner and have dinner with us in the apartment"  Top suggested

" THats a good idea, unnie lets go" Minji pleaded

" Ok lets go " Bom said

 

Dara smiled at them , she was so happy that she will see JI and also she is so happy to have them as her friends. 

 

TOP and Taeyang smiled  as they see her smile once again, they both want her to be happy.  After leaving the YG studio they all went to a restaurant to buy food. They all agreed to surprise Jiyong. Since they had the  key  they went inside the apartment silently. The signaled Dara to go to Jiyong room and surprise him.

(Dara POV )

I miss him already. I silently open the doorknob trying my best not to make a sound.  Then I open the door and  greet him

"Oppa" I smiled , but my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter