The News

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona and Jaejoong waited for the next instructions together with the two pairs who won in the elimination round. Jaejoong wanted to sit  and drink but he knows he needs to do it not only for his boss but also for a friend  (Yoona) who looks so excited to join the game.  After a few minutes Yuri went to the stage again to explain the final round.

 

“This is just for fun, I just hope you won’t take it against us. To win this  round the girls have use some lipstick and leave 50 kiss marks in the face and chest of their partner. So guys you have to remove your suits and expose your chest. “Yuri said mischievously.

 

The girls blushed , Yoona  acted shy in front of other artists. She even hide her face  , Jaejoong wanted to frown because he is worried that Dara will see this on  the newspaper . He don’t want her to get jealous  of Yoona , he can’t explain his side to her because he  can’t talk to her freely  because of that crazy fan.

 

(Jaejoong’s mind)

“Oh damn!”

(Yoona’s mind)

“Good job Yuri, now I’ll make sure Dara will cry when she see our pictures on the newspaper. It’s time for her to  cry.”

 

 

The game started , loud cheers can be heard from the people in the party especially when the three men expose their chest . Jaejoong’s body is the hottest and iest among the three  men. Girls giggled as they saw his abs , Yoona can’t help but admire his  body.  The game started and the girls  started kissing the men, they put lipstick on their lips and kiss the face and body of their  partner. Yoona is kissing Jaejoong’s body without any rush, the people in the party thought that Yoona is just shy to do the game. They never thought that she is seducing Jaejoong in her own  way, she wanted to turn him on. She knows that men likes. Jaejoong can feel Yoona’s lips on his body, he is just a human  and can’t help but feel  something when she kiss him. But his self control is powerful that before because of his love for his angel. He don’t want to make her jealous or cry.

Yoona and Jaejoong didn’t win , and Yoona failed to seduce him. She is so frustrated when Jaejoong bowed at her and apologized because she has to do it.

“Sorry Yoona, I know it is very awkward for you to do that . “

“No need to say sorry  Jaejoong, it’s just a game. It’s for fun , so don’t take it seriously” Yoona said and bowed to him. She hide her feelings very well, she wanted to shout because that is not the reactions she wanted from him.  When Jaejoong went back to their table, Yoona  sighed. She went to the powder room when her phone rings.

“Hello”

“Hello , Yoona noona”

“Were you able to do the plan?”

“Yes noona, I was able to take good pictures of you during the game. Even videos, if fans could see it they will definitely  think that you are in a relationship. “

“Really? Good , send it to me. You know what to do  right?” Yoona said ,  evil smile form in her lips.

“Neh, Bye noona”

“Bye”

 

DBSK boys left the party  after a couple of hours. When they arrived at their dorm the Junsu, Yunho and Mickey went straight to their room  they wanted to sleep  but Changmin and Jaejoong talked about what happen in the party.

“Hyung , what will you do when your pictures with Yoona noona come  out?  My Dara noona will get mad at you. “

“I know  Min , I don’t want to join the contest if I have a choice because I don’t want her to get jealous or get mad at me  because I’m with other female artist. Considering our status right now, I can’t explain my side to her the when and how I wanted to.  Aside from that our boss told me to attend the party to make the fans forget the issue about me and my girlfriend.  Besides Yoona is just a friend .“

“But how are you going to explain it to Noona?”

“Min , I need your help . I  want to talk to her tomorrow  , I don’t want to disturb her sleep. I will explain to her what happen in the party.  There is no need for her to be jealous because Yoona is just a friend , she is like a sister to me. ”

 

“I don’t think  she is seeing you the way you see her.” Changmin said in a soft voice that Jaejoong hardly hear what he said.

“What did you said min?’”

“Nothing hyung”

Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter