JAEDY day 1( part 4)

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong saw Jiyong  frown at him , but he don’t care. He wanted him to know that she is already his girlfriend  and he is just marking his territory.

 

Daesung can feel the tension between the two Hyungs. So he decided to in.

 

“Wow, it’s nice to have you here Hyung “

“Thanks , Daesung”

“Dae, what are you practicing ?” Dara asked

“We’re practicing the songs for our upcoming concert.  We are practicing the last song when you came.”

“Oh good at least we can have time to rest “ Bom said

Dara look at JJ “ Let’s seat for a while JJ “   as she pull him to the chairs at the corner of the room . She don’t want to see Jiyong, especially now that she already have a boyfriend. She should give all her attention to her boyfriend.

 

Dara and JJ sat at the corner of the room, unaware of the pairs of  eyes watching their move. Jiyong wanted  to follow them , but he don’t have the guts to do so because of what he did to her. He knows that she is still mad him because she didn’t even look at him when she arrived.

 

“Damn” silently curse

 

Jaejoong is happy with her action , he find it sweet to be pulled by a little cute angel like her.

 

“Hmm.. angel I didn’t know that you are quit a strong lady, you were able to pull a strong man like me” then flex his biceps.

 

She laugh” Oh of course that is because of your Spicy Ramen , it gives me energy .”

“The Ramen?”

“Neh , so if you want me to be strong give me ramen. Okay JJ? “ hoping that he will agree.

“NO”  he said

She pout “still no? even if it makes me strong  to pull you”

“Yes”

“But I will be weak , I will not have energy  to work , dance or even walk” she said looking sad. But she is only joking she wanted to know if JJ will agree with what she wants.

Jaejoong look at his angel who looks so sad, he smiled he knows that she is not serious. They have been friends for not more than a month but it seems he knows her so well. He knows when she is sad or happy. He look at her and said.

 

“If time will come that you are not strong enough to stand I will carry you at my back, what is the use of this biceps if I can’t use it to carry my love?”  and winked at her.

 

Dara  just look at him  she didn’t know what to say to convince him to gave her ramen again.

 

“Lose of words angel?Hahah” Laughing at her

“JJ”

“You are so cute angel” then hugged her.

“Hmmmp…”

“Don’t be sad ,  I will cook ramen for you once in a while but not everyday” he said

She looks at him “Really?”

“Neh , but promise me you will not eat ramen everyday ( 3 times a day)  I will asked minzy and noona to look over you. I know ramen is delicious and you love it but your body needs other healthy food that ramen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter