collaboration- DARAGON? (updated)

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YG Office

 

“Sir TOP and Jiyong are already here” the secretary

 

“ Okay , send them in”   YG said

 

The secretary face the two idols and said , “ You may come in”

 

“ Thanks”  TOP and Jiyong said in unison.

 

They went inside and  greet their president.

“Good morning   Mr. President”  the two bow as they greet him.

 

“ Good morning , have a seat .”

 

“ Thank you sir”

 

“I called you both to discuss your  projects. This is a solo venture for both of you.  TOP you will be doing a Korean drama  together Kim Tae Hee and  Lee Byung Hun”

 

“ Wow ! Congratz Top , you will be working with one of the Top Korean Actress..” Jiyong said

 

“ Wow , that’s a good news for me . I hope I’ll meet your expectation sir”

 

“ I know you will, I will not accept this project if  you can’t. Make our company proud. “ YG said

 

“ I will sir. Thank you for trusting me.” TOP said

 

“ You will attend the story conference the day after tomorrow . You will meet the other casts , your road manager will  assists you.  “

“Neh, Thank you sir”

 

“ Okay you may go now , I need to discuss Jiyong’s next project . You asked the stylist to choose your suit for the story conference. You need to look sharp and handsome.”

 

“ Neh. I’ll go ahead. Sir Thank you very much”

 

YG and Jiyong nodded. When TOP closed the door , YG talk to Jiyong.

 

“ I want to ask you something, and I want you to give an honest  answer.” YG said

 

“You are making me nervous sir”  Jiyong said

 

YG laughed. “ Nothing be nervous about.”

 

“Whew! What is it sir that you want me to answer honestly”

 

“ Well I just want to know what can you say  about Dara and Jaejoong together?  How do you feel now that the person you were pushing away loves someone else now?”

 

Jiyong was caught off guard with YG question. He don’t know how to answer the question , or should he answer it.

 

“Sir  I don’t think it is right to answer that question.” Jiyong said

 

“ I need your answer before I  will tell your project. Besides  whatever your answer is you can be sure that it is just between the two of us. I hope to get an honest answer from you” YG said seriously

 

Jiyong is confuse, but decided to tell him what he really feels.

“ Well honestly I’m jealous of Jaejoong . I know that all of you have witnessed how I treat Dara  in the past. I want her  out of my life, I don’t want her to control my life that is why I despise her. Then I got what I wanted, I was able to pushed her away from me .   Now somebody is giving her the  love that she truly deserve.  I don’t know but now that I’m seeing her with Jaejoong , I feel some pain in my heart. I wished it was me who are protecting her , comforting her . But I blew the chance I had.  If only I could have her back”  Jiyong said bitterly.

 

“ I’m glad you realized her worth, honestly I ‘m reluctant with this project but I want to give you a chance to prove yourself that you can be a better person to her. I want you to show the real Jiyong to  Dara”

 

“What do you mean ?”

 

“ You will have a collaboration . Dara and you , do you still remember the song you write the song “Hello”  . I asked Kush to help you  and Dara in recording that song . I’ll give you a chance to be with her again. I don’t know if you could win her back , but I’m hoping that you two can be good friends .” YG said.

 

Are you sure about this? Does she knows that we will be working together? What did Jaejoong said? Is it alright with him?

 

“Wow you have lot of questions or should I say worries.  You’re not excited are you?”  YG smirked.

“ Well it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter