SELFLESS or SELFISH LOVE?

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong received a call from his mother, while they were in their Japan Tour.

 

“ Hello mom”

 

“ Hello Ji, how are you?” she asked

 

“I’m good, a little tired because of the concert” he said

 

“When will you be back here in Korea?”  she asked

 

“ Tomorrow afternoon mom,  why? “

 

“ Oh , I need to tell you something be  here tomorrow when you arrive  arasso? I will explain tomorrow” she said smilingly.

 

“ Okay mom , bye”

 

“ Bye “

 

***********

Dara on the other hand is still quiet the following day . She still can’t decide what to do, who will she choose? Her  parents or JJ? She is torn between three most important people in her life.  The girls knew that Dara has a problem because she is walking, talking and doing  her daily routine but the only difference is that there is no life in Dara that they are seeing at the moment. Gone is the sweet, energetic, and bubbly Dara that they all know.

 

‘I’m a little worried with Dara unnie” Minzy said to Bom looking at dara who is beside the window looking  at the sky.

“ I know, me too” Cl said

 

“ I know what you wo are feeling , but let her have the space she needed.  She is not yet ready to share her problem . But I know she will tell us what is wrong when she is ready.” Bom explained .

 

******

 Dara received a text message from Jaejoong.

 

To: Angel

Fr: JJ

Message:

 Good morning Angel!  How are you feeling better now? Can I see you tonight?  I already ask your manager and he told me that you don’t have schedule for tonight, which means that you can’t say no to this handsome boyfriend of yours.  Take care  ! I love you Angel!

 

Dara smiled when she read his message, and she decided to text him back.

 

To: JJ

Fr: Angel

Message:

 Good morning handsome!  Neh , I feel a better now. Hmmm you really make sure that I can’t say no huh? Tsk.. tsk… You are such a  bossy boyfriend . Kekeke but anyway pick me up at 7pm okay?   Take care also  and I LOVE YOU  TOO! MWuaah!  

 

 

After a minute she received a text message from Jaejoong. That make her laugh ..

 

To: Angel

Fr: JJ

Message:

 Mwuaah?  Do you think I will be satisfied with a kiss thru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter