MELON POST PARTY - PART 2

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara enjoy meeting new friends, she found out that some male idols are really nice and sweet.  After dancing for almost an hour she gets tired and told minzy that she wanted to rest for a while. She went to their table and saw Jiyong and CL so sweet with each other. She wanted to go back but it is too late, they already saw her and she don’t want to give them the idea that she is still hurting.

 

“ Why don’t you dance ? Minzy is so hyper  I cannot cope up with her stamina” Dara said trying to sound casual.

“ Later we will,  CL still don’t want to dance” Jiyong said still feeling awkward .

“Ahm okay”

“I agree Minzy is so hyper, and she really excel in dancing” CL said trying to break the wall between her and Dara.

“Neh”  Dara said and take a sip of her wine.

 

After a few minutes they heard the emcee requested those who are dancing to go back to their tables. The emcee called the organizers to give some message, thanking all the idols who supported the MELON AWARDS.

“Again thank you for supporting the MELON Awards. This party is exclusive for idols only no paparazzi,  no hidden cameras  but we will request one thing from you , that is too keep everything that will happen tonight a secret. You are not allowed to take pictures, or videos of this event. We want the theme to be implemented. Can we ask for your cooperation? ”

“Neh “Idols clap their hands and agreed they want to have a night away from the cameras. They all wanted to be free from some of their possessive fans.

“Good, since all of you are very talented singers and artist we decided to choose a performer from you to make the party livelier. We have written all your name in a bowl and now will draw lots to know who will be the perform tonight. Will that be okay?”

“Neh”  everyone agreed.

 

“Okay , that’s good . Let see who is the lucky one”  then picked a piece of paper. He smiled “ Wow ! I guess the girls will enjoy the night since a male idol will perform tonight.”

 

Female idols started to clap and cheer. They are excited to know who will perform. While the male idols who wanted to show off their talents are all anticipating waiting their name to be called.

“Are you ready  for one of the cutest member of DBSK Mr. Kim Jaejoong.”

 

The girls shouted like fangirls while the male idols clap their hands to show respect.  Dara excitedly searched for him, her savior. It is nice to see him again , and it will be her first time to see him perform live. On the other side DBSK boys are cheering for Jaejoong who was chosen to perform.

 

“Wow Hyung , Goodluck” Changmin said

“Goodluck Jae” Yunchu said

 “ thanks” he answered.

 

 

He went in the middle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter