MAMA AWARDS PART 2

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The host of the MAMA AWARDS NIGHT are LEE HYORI and RAIN. Both of them did a great job, on the last part of the program ..

 

LEE HYORI   : The Mama Awards  started 10 years ago ,  awarding the best and talented group and solo artist  in South Korea.

RAIN                  : So today we will give tribute to the artist that were awarded for the past 10 years for their contribution to the music industry.

 

Then the audience saw a music video of the artists / idols  of year 2000. After a minute of showing it they saw a different video. It is the video of Shiela instructing  a lady to spill coffee to Dara.

Shiela:  Dara usually went to the mini convenient strore to buy something . I want you to act like you are jogging and accidentally pour the coffe to her. Make her lose her patience .

Girl  :Okay

 

Then the audience saw Dara  being bumped by the girl in the video.  Nobody in the coliseum is talking because they want to understand the video well.  They heard the conversation of Dara and the girl.

 

“Ouch! Oh my God” Dara said

“Oh I’m sorry Miss…”   the girls  said , nervous and afraid that Dara will get mad at her

“Don’t worry I know it’s an accident.” Dara said  ,

“Oh my God your Sandara Park . I’m sorry Dara-sshi “ she said bowing  to her while crying .

“Oh dear don’t cry , it’s okay I’m not mad at you .” Dara assured the girl.

The girl sniff, “ You are so kind”

“ Oh no I’m not kind , I also get mad. But what happen is just an accident, you didn’t want that to happen. Right?” She said.

 The girl cried and hugged her. “ Thank you unnie” .

 

 Then they heard a voice .  “this is one of the situations  where I want Dara Park to lose her patience and show her real self. But I failed. Do you remember the scandal of Dara Park and 2ne1 girls  two weeks ago about bullying a fan? This is what really happen .. I edited the video to make it looks that the girls are hurting the fan.”  Then the video of what really happen started to play

 

The 2ne1 girls are teasing each other while walking in the dressing room prepared for them when suddenly a girl  who is holding their pictures came   and rushing to them and went to Dara and pinch her cheeks. “You are so beautiful Dara unnie”  She was pinching Dara so hard that Dara was already teary eyed.

“Ouch,” Dara said

“Hey you are hurting unnie” Minzy said

“ Oh she is so cute,” The girl is still not letting go of  Dara’s face.

“Oh pls. but you’re hurting me”  Dara said

“Yah ! stop that “  Bom  pulled the hands of the girl away from Dara.

“You are hurting me ,”

“But you are also hurting Dara “ CL said

“I thought you are nice , but you are all evil. You are not even letting me  greet her.” She said in a loud  voice and tears falling in her eyes.

“You are not just greeting unnie, you are hurting her . Can’t you see she is crying because of what you did?

“But I didn’t mean to hurt her.” She said

Dara wiped her tears and then came to her and said “ It’s okay , I know you didn’t mean any harm. But I hope you also understand why they have to pulled you away from me because they are my friends and they can see that I’m already hurting”.

“You are siding with them , you are not kind. How can you allow your fan to be hurt by your group members” then pushed Dara away from her.

“What?” Dara can’t believe how the girl who claimed to be her  fan  do this to her.

“You are bad, I hate you . You are just making us believe that you are nice and kind to your fans but in the truth is you are all B@tc7s .”  she said . Then left them in shocked.

“Oh my God! I can’t believe we have a fan like that” Minzy said

“I don’t think it’s our fan, because the true black jacks have manners. They are not that impulsive, and they won’t  hurt us like she did.” Bom said

“Yes I agree, the blackjacks are not like that.” CL said

“Let’s just forget about it  guys” Dara said]

“Oh my, Dara your cheeks is so red . She even left her fingers on your face. “ CL said

“I should have told her to bring it with her” Bom said

Dara laughed at what Bom said, though her face is still  hurting. “Oh Bommie you are so funny, let’s just forget about it . It’s okay . Come on let’s go”

“Oh God you are one of a kind Santokki, if it happened to me I would have scream at her.” Bom said.

“Well ,I  just try to understand why she did that maybe she just got so excited to see me. “ she said

“Oh   unnie”

“Come on , let’s not discuss about it anymore. We well be late” Dara said

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter