Ch 2 (action starts?)

Subject to change

After school:

Sowon waited under the pink cherry tree for her beloved, smiling like a crazy person thinking of them. A soft tap brought her out of her thoughts. Grinning, she turned around and her sights were indeed greeted by her lover. "Eunha." They stared at each other for a while before breaking out in laughter again just in sheer happiness of seeing each other. Taking a seat at the base of the tree, Sowon pulled Eunha to sit in front of her. Eunha leaned back against Sowon sighing happily. "So, what does our Sophrodite have to say to me under this special tree?"

This tree was the tree that Sowon had asked Eunha to be her girlfriend under. That day, Sowon was as nervous as she was now, but three times worse.

Eunha turned around in her seat and looked up at Sowon. "Unnie, please tell me." Sowon internally laughed, Eunha seemed to have the wrongg impression of the situation, speaking so softly and delicately, but Sowon loved it. She loved everything about her Eunha.

"Will you go to the senior ball with me?"

Eunha smiled widely, "Of course, who else would I go with if not you?"

The night before the ball:

Sowon nervously rang the doorbell of her girlfriend's house, wringing her hands needlessly. The door swung open and what Sowon saw made her jaw drop. Eunha was in a beautiful white dress and matching earrings. "What? Distracted by my beauty?"

Sowon gulped and closed before retorting. "Nope, just awed by your cuteness!" Sowon laughed as Eunha tried to punch her. "I want to be beautiful not cute!" After running around the front lawn for a little, Sowon turned around and caught Eunha in her embrace. "You're always beautiful to me." She kissed Eunha's forehead and hugged her closer. "Unnie, lets go? To the senior ball? I'm sure its started already." Sowon laughed as she lead Eunha to her car. "Then let us be fashionably late."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss are you sure they're gonna pass by here?" "Of course."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon laughed as Eunha spluttered from the 'fruit punch' that was set out for the party. "Eunha-ya! That's not for you to drink! Haha!" But Eunha kept sipping at it growing accustomed to the taste of spiked fruit juice. "Unnie, its okay I think I can handle it." Sowon laughed some more but she was really worried about her underaged girlfriend getting drunk.

"Eunha, lets leave early?"

"No, please let me drink just a bit more?" 

"Eunha please? Don't use that face on me come on, you're breaking the law."

"Ok, love you unnie."

Blowing a kiss, Eunha danced her way out the front door heading down the sidewalk with Sowon trailing behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss, the radar is going off they're passing by any moment now!"

"Shh!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they rounded the corner to reach the parking lot, Sowon felt a chill run down her spin. "Eunha?" Eunha looked around cutely before focusing on Sowon. "Yes? My beautiful unnie?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait this is just one signal, boss it might not be both of them!"

"Shut up you dummy, whether its both or just one we'll just have to get both to be sure then."

"That's true boss, you're so smart."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two men hopped out of the shadows as Sowon looked down to get her keys and grabbed both Sowon and Eunha. Easily tying them up due to Eunha being slightly inebriated. Sowon tried to scream but they gagged them both and pulled out something sharp.

"Boss, are you sure its going to work?"

"Shut up and inject them."