Ch 13

Subject to change

"Yennie!" Sowon screamed in joy when she saw Yerin enter her room. "Unnie! You weren't that excited when you saw me again?!" Eunha pouted.

"I was excited! I was just super tired, do you want me to scream for you right now? Huh baby?"

"Guys, I'm still here."

Yerin huffed, she loved seeing Sowon healthy and happy as well as Eunha back from wherever she was being held but the sugar could wait till after she had coffee.

"Oh, Yerin! Give me a hug! Thank you so much for helping me last time!"

"Huh? The backpack? Sure, you're really stuck here in this time though right? You're not going to time travel again?"

"I don't think so which I also want to thanks you for!" Sowon knew that she could not step on any time butterflies but at the least she could give Yerin happiness.

"Me? Huh? What else did I do?"

"You kept looking for me, that's what I heard from SinB!" Eunha twiddled her thumbs listening to her unnies talk. Finally deciding she was getting bored, she linked her hand with Sowon's, threading their fingers together. "Unnie, play with me too." Sowon squealed, too cute. Yerin laughed, feeling satisfied to know that Sowon would never leave her or Eunha again but now she had a bigger question. "Unnie, who gave these bracelets to you? From what I hear, the doctors could not take them off of your wrists." 

Sowon rubbed her head acting as if she forgot something. "I don't, really know. Uh, it was left for me with a note that it would anchor me."

Yerin nodded her head, she would look at it later. Eunha was now whining and rolling into Sowon's lap grumbling about boredom. "Eunha-ya just a little bit more okay?"

"Everybody how are you doing!" Yuju made a grand entrance swinging two bags of gifts. "This is for you my lovely same age friedn adn you my lovely unnie." Yuju brought health drinks and snacks and also a little bit of candy. Hugging Eunha tightly, "I missed you two a lot. I was so worried about never seeing the both of you again." Yuju slightly teared up but Sowon patted her arm. "We're not going anywhere, not anymore."

"Of course you're not getting anywhere! I'm not letting anyone take you two away from us!"

SinB barged in and announced herself. "Agent DdinB has arrived!" SinB bit her tongue accidentally. "Omo! Are you okay? I was thinking the world was ending when you did aegyo but you bit your tongue so the world is saved!" Yerin was laughing at SinB who stuck out her tongue to see if she was bleeding severly. "Naw, ith ok. I'm gud."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tiffany."

"Yes?"

"Don't you think this looks a bit weird?"

"Ah, you mean the summoning circle Yerin was talking about?"

"Yerin?"

"Taetae, our new researcher that arrived a while ago."

Taeyeon rubbed her head. "I don't think you introduced us and don't call me Taetae at work, I'm you're boss here."

"Ooops. Well, I'll introduce you when she gets back then Taetae."

"I said don't call me Taetae."

"Ok Taetae."

"Urggghhhh."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't have a choice, answer this question or you will suffer!"

A figure shook their head remaining silent.

"Who is SinB and how did she manage to get both subjects?!"
The figure shook their head again.

A man slapped the figure across the face and small yelp released into the air.

"Tell me!" Another slap.

"You will regret not telling your daddy, Yewon."