Ch 22

Subject to change

"Ah?! Oh, it's just you Sana."

"Hello?! Sowon unnie?! Are you okay?! Oh my god, what do I do? What should I tell Eunha?! I've killed Sowon unnie without her even seeing my arms disappear!"

"Haha, no calm down Yuju-ya, its just Sana. She grabbed me from behind and I almost dropped my phone. Come on say hi Yuju."

"Hello, Sana unnie! You gave me a heart attack, I thought I managed to kill Sowon unnie through a phone call!"

Sana giggled.

"Sorry, I just saw a familar backside and I couldn't help scaring her."
Sowon laughed and gave Sana a hug.

"So Yuju, I'll talk with Sana while I pack my things, then I'll go to you ok?"

"Ok, I'll see you soon Unnie."

"Love you bye~!"

Sana helped Sowon pack her groceries into a cardboard box for easier carrying and walked her to her car.

"Unnie, is Eunha doing well? Are you two good together still?"

"Of course! Why would you ask that?"

"Well, recently, she's been messeging me about how she worries for you and your job. And it honestly kind of worries me too, unnie what are you doing to make Eunbi so sad?"

Sowon gaped. When was Eunha sad? How did she not notice? Didn't she clear things out with her about becoming an agent to protect her as her own shining knoght in armor? Was it not enough? Did Eunha think that she could not handle herself? Anyways, she should probably go home faster to give her girlfriend a hug and reassure that she will be fine.

"Oh, it's nothing really, she just doesn't want me to risk my life to save her but you know, she would do the same so there's no point in me stopping her and her stopping me."

Sana was confused, a really big part of the story was missing for her but she didn't understand much korean anyways. Brushing it off, she shrugged.

"Well, if you ever get her angry or even more sad or even if she just stays sad for the next week, I'll talk to you again ok?"

"Ya, I'm older than you why are you making threats? come on, you know me, I wouldn't let her be sad. I'm going to her right now. Such great friends you are. I'll see you around!"

Sowon got into her car and drove back the two blocks to her dorm with Eunha.

--------------------------------------------------

A shadow passed by Sana.

She turned around and looked directly towards the alleyway.

"You guys really at your jobs don't you."

-------------------------------------------------

"YUJU UNNIE OPEN THIS DOOR AT ONCE!!!"

Umji was whining at the door since Yuju locked the door so you couldn't force it open.

"Omuji, let me at the door!"

Umji moved to the side when Eunha came running at the door and jumped up for an attempted flying kick. Smashing right into the door with a smack, Eunha slide down holding her now stinging foot.

"Eunha? What's wrong? How are you hurt?"

"Sowonnie, Yuna isn't opening the door, open it please~."

Eunha pouted at Sowon and whined in her cute voice which struck Sowon in the heart and she could not help but grin at her love's cuteness.

"Okay, let me try."

Scooting closer to the door, she first tried the handle, it was locked, then she knocked on the door.

"Is there anyone in there?"

"There's no one here."

"Yuju-ya, you promised that you would let use see you on the phone! Keep your promise!"

A click sound was heard and the doorr slid open for two seconds and the girls saw Yuju's face slightly hidden by her long hair and the door was shut again but Sowon was faster. Grabbing the handle and twisting it a bit, she stopped Yuju from locking the door adn a tug of war on the door began.

"Let-me-in!"
Umji finally grabbed the lower half of the handle and gave it a sharp tug forcing the door open a few inches where she shoved her hands in to yank teh door open.

Yuju let go of the door in fear of clipping Umji's hands.

----------------------------------------------------

"Uhh, doctor, her heart rate is getting irregular but I found no abnormalities."

"Hmm, have you tested for the z factor?"

"She does not appear to have any."

"Then perhaps its just a nightmare. Keep a close eye on things and tell me immediately if there's any change."