Ch 10

Subject to change

"Eunha?"
 Eunha gasped, "Sana?" (lol thanks for guessing tho XD) The girl who got out of her car was indeed Sana, fancy hair color and all. "Eunha? Did you see what just happened? Did I hit someone? Please tell me I didn't... wait you're crying oh my god don't cry what's wrong? Did someone forget your birthday?" Despite her current predicament, Eunha found it in herself to chuckle a bit, whether delirious or from utter despair no one knew. "Sana, take me to the police station." Pulling Eunha off the ground, Sana nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SinB got out of her car awaiting orders from her leader when a message came through her walkie. "Hello? This is home base calling omega? Come in."

"Yes? Home base, omega is standing by what new info do you have?"

"We have found a kidnapped, presumed from the place, there should be chaos from their escape."

"Understood, I will relay."

SinB told her boss before returning to her position at the front of their car. Looking high and low, left and right, SinB failed to look down, tripping over something-someone, SinB squeaked. "What is it SinB? Report!" "It's nothing I just tripped." Looking back at what tripped her, she gasped. "Sowon-unnie!" Sowon was passed out in front of the car as if she was about to be run over, her clothes slightly tattered. "Leader-nim!!! I found a missing person!!!!" the team quickly loaded Sowon onto their car and made plans to check this place out another day when they didn't have an injured to protect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Eunha? They said you're all okay? Why are you crying? Come on tell me, stop crying." Sana was hugging Eunha at the hospital. Eunha had gone through a check up and they found nothing wrong but the girl was still crying. "I saw Sowon-unnie ahhhhhhhh..." Sana rubbed her friend's back. "Did she say anything?" Eunha shook as her sobbed wracked her tiny body. "She said she loves me but she disappeared. What do I doooooooo she's missing again." 

"Eunha!" 

Eunha looked up at the other person that called out to her. "SinB?"

SinB first gave Eunha hug before separating to tell Eunha news. "Eunha unnie, It's been so long, how have you been? They didn't do anything bad did they? I'll kill them if they did." Eunha shook her head slightly calming down. "They didn't do anything but lock me up and ask me everyday questions about my love sparkles.Why are you here though SinB?" This was a hospital adn it didn't seem like SinB had known that she was there when she entered. "Are you hurt?! SinB-yah let me get a good look at you!" SinB laughed as Eunha made her spin in a circle before pouting. "Unnie, I found your happiness let me beeeee." Eunha stopped immediately. "Happiness?"

"I found Sowon-unnie, she's getting treated here at this hospital."

 "Take me to her!"

SinB led Eunha and Sana to Sowon's room before leaving saying she had something to do. "Oh my god, Sana what do I do? I feel like if I touch her she might disappear again. Sana?" Sana had drifted off standing upright, slightly tilting over before knocking into Eunha. "Hah? Oh I'm so sorry Eunha. I'm just tired what hun?"

"Ani, Sana, you can go home to rest. i'll be fine." 

"Really? Are you sure?" 

"I just want some alone time you dumb dumb!"

Sana laughed as she finally understood. "All right all right, I'll get going girlfriend! See you soon I hope! We need to talk more!"

Promising to message her later Eunha finally go the room to herself and Sowon. Eunha sat down next to Sowon, noticing these bracelets she had never seen on her beloved's arms. Touching them briefly, they lit up with a futuristic glow. "Sowon-unnie, Sojung-ah, I love you, please, grant my wish and be okay?" Eunha held Sowon's hand to her face silently crying now, happy tears instead of ones of fear, Her Sowon was here and in her arms. 

===================================================

I guess I could try writing longer chapters.....just I worry that the longer they get the more meaningless the words become, maybe I could trial that a few times before deciding to change? Oh well, it makes me happy that people enjoy reading this! Thank you so much! Lots of Love<3