Ch 16

Subject to change

SinB silently snuck up to the back door as Yuju followed behind. As Yuju stepped on a branch, SinB immediately freezes. "Unnie shhhhh!"

The two of them and several other agents were gathered at the back door, several more agents on lookout. They didn't want to cause a commotion so quickly. The plan was to infiltrate as deep as possible as safe as possible, get the most important information as possible if there was any and get out without a problem but if they somehow got into trouble a commotion was definetly going to be caused.

"Go in go in go in quickly!" SinB held open the door and pushed everyone in gently. Closing the door as quietly as possible, she turned to follow after Yuju but a sudden shadow cast over her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, everyone! This really seems to be the home base of Bulletproof!" Yuju looked up from her pile of papers. "Really?! Yah, SinB-yah hurry find the good information and lets get out." When Yuju heard no response she turned around. "SinB?" Yuju began to panic. SinB was not behind her and she could not see her in the room. "Hey leader-nim, SinB has gone missing, have you seen her?"

When no one had seen SinB she followed her footsteps to where she last interacted with SinB, the back door. Nearing the back door, she noticed that all the lights that had been on when they entered were now turned off. "Maybe they just turned it off because its late?" Yuju turned the corner and saw a figure hunched over a briefcase and a knocked out figure on the floor. Holding her breath, she ran back to her team quickly and silently to alert them that SInB might be in danger and that they needed to get out now.

"SinB is missing and there's a man and a briefcase and a knocked out person. I don't know if they're still alive and I couldn't see if it was SinB! Let's go back now please?"

The team instantly packed up and grabbed whatever they could since even anything would be useful to them at this point. Rushing out into the hall following her team leader, they suddenly halted as a clapping sound was heard.

"Haha, I take it you're surprised right? You are a team of agents from the Light agency right? I'm sure you're all going to be having a fun time from now on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yewon, guess what. Your friends have come here. But they didn't know that they weren't that stealthy and one of your friends have already been caught. Her name was SinB? Anyways, you will regret not listening to me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuju gasped as the man pulled forwards a lip body, the body of SinB that is. She nearly started crying right then and there but she couldn't, she need to be strong, she had to save SinB somehow.

"What do you want?"

The man laughed, "what do I want, huh? This is interesting. First, I take it you're asking because you want your friend back rihgt?"

Yuju nodded. "Then you should also know that she has a high potential for harnessing vita energy."

"Vita energy?"

"The radiation that comes off of people that have powers. Have you guys not discovered that yet? Haha, these idiots. Do you really think you can save the world when you don't even know these basic things? Hahahahahha!!"

Yuju shrugged, she had only hearad a bit from Seohyun's lecture and she wasn't going to give anythign away anyways.

The man made a gesture and a gunshot sounded. The agent next to Yuju fell over. Screaming loudly, Yuju fell away from the body scared for her life and terrified for the rest of the team.

"Now, follow me to the basement, whoever survives the road will live and those who don't well, good luck." 

Yuju gulped, she had to be strong, she had to save SinB. The rest of the team would do the same, besides there was no other way. She watched as one of her teammates try to defeat one of the guards that was prodding them forward with guns and get shot in the face. Closing her eyes, she chanted to herself. "Mourn them later, right now is not the time to cry, they would want revenge but revenge can come later, when I can safely get us out of here come on Yuju. You're awesome, cool, beautiful, smart and most of all brave. Come on Choi Yuna hold on to yourself."

====================================

I have to go on a family trip for seven days, I'll be writing in a notebook whenever I can so I can update when I get home. Hope you all have a wonderful easter!