Ch 46

Subject to change

Sowon hopped off the van and waited for her colleagues to get off the truck before zipping off on her own. From what she had been told from Umji's report, there was now an openning in the fourth floor window from where Umji jumped out of. If she could somehow get up there and utilize the fire escape properly, she could zip in and shoot some before scooting back out slowly luring them one by one through the window where she could fight them separately. Divide and conquer.

Even if it only singled out one by one since the window wasn't huge, it helped even if a little bit to diminish the number of trained people they had to defeat.

"Sowon-ah, you can do this. We'll make it back to Eunha for sure just don't get carried away."

She made a silent promise to herself to get revenge in place for SinB even though she told SInB that she wouldn't. Even though she had so coldly rejected SinB's pleads, she had no intention of letting anyone get away with hurting her girls.

"Sowon-ssi you may begin, we have arrived just outside the door where the major battle had been. A warning though agent, there's a lot of blood."

"Understood."

Sowon made sure she was standing in a safe position before turning and hurdled through the window guns blazing and then magically return back to her position from earlier.

Image result for tracer recall gif(a little example since I don't know how to describe recall:p)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umji and SinB waited outside the OR for the last six hours waiting for Yuju to come out. Umji had fallen asleep on SinB's shoulder which left SinB to her thoughts again.

'At the least I am a comfortable resting place for Umji. What worth am I even to this agency? I am trained but I cannot control my emotions. That by itself makes me a failure.'

She looked up when she heard the doors of the OR squeak open.

"Uh, are you the legal guardian of Choi Yuna?"

"No? I am her friend though and co worker."

"Close enough, I've been told that you've been waiting here the whole time?"

"Yea I guess I have."

"Well, then I suppose you're important enough to be told this."

"Doctor, I really have no patience please tell whether she's alive or not."

"Haha young grasshopper, patience. She lives."

"Really? Is she really going to be okay?"

"Gosh, don't sound like you wished she were dead, so savage. But she will be fine."

"Will be? Tell me what's wrong."

"Well, due to blood loss, her body had to give up some functions to keep her body running, unfortunately some of those functions were in parts of her brain. When she wakes up there is a possibility of memory loss or loss of motor functions. However, that can all be relearned so she will be fine."

"You still keep saying will be, how long is will be?"

"It'll take some time. She's in a coma."

"What."

SinB's mind went blank. She was happy that Yuju was going to be fine but at the same time she felt such loneliness even with Umji leaning on her, 'ah this must have been how Yuju unnie felt when I was in a coma.'

"Umji yah, wake up."

"Hm?"

"The doctor came out and they're moving Yuju unnie ot a different room."

"Oh? It went well?"

"She's just in a coma."

"Ah, I'm so sorry."

Umji was about to burst into tears again but SinB stopped her.

"No, don't be. If you weren't able to jump out another window, she might not have made it. And well, she waited for me last time. I guess it's my turn."

"Okay. I hope she wakes up soon so you two can get together though."

"What?!"

"I know you two like each other deal with it."

They stared at each other for a few seconds before,

"was I that obvious?"

giggles pursued and the first laughter of the day was acheived.