Ch 39

Subject to change

Are there no other opinions? You guys make me sad......oh well, if you didn't like the preview then you don't like the preview. (and yes, gaybenders)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yerin and Seohyun had been trying to figure out how to replicate the bracelet that they now had the full copy of from Sowon's other wrist for the past two months and hadn't found a result yet.

Sowon had been showing some emotions in the beginning like a grin frozen in time or mid laugh frozen in time. She had flitted around the room with different expresions but the strain on her brain was a little too much. She was beginning to become emotionless. Her face blank and void of any feelings like a rock.

One time they managed to give her some pen and paper the resulting message they receiveed from her seconds later was full of despair.

[The pain in my head is overwhelming. I feel as though giving up is a better option. My life's goal was to protect my love Eunha but I can't even feel any hope in thinking about her as the throbbing agony of being torn between the times and anchoring here forces my attention away. Please end this torture.]

Eunha would sit sometimes for hours inside the anchor room and watch Sowon randomly change positions and sometimes cry for the girl who could no longer cry.

[Don't cry my love, I'm not in any particular pain anymore, its just numb. Can I still feel love?]

They were working as fast as they could to try and develop the technologies that would be invented twenty years later as fast as possible but to the higher ups, this was cruel.

"You should think about letting her go."

"What?"

"You heard me Taeyeon, you can't torture a person like this and expect them to be okay afterwards."

"I know."

"You have to let her go. If you haven't managed to save her in the next two months, it is an order to end her misery."

Taeyeon frowned but what the boss said was true. There was no way Soown would be fine and if Sowon wanted it she would let her free to travel the times rather than ending her life here.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Sana?"

"Yes?"

"How do we free your body?"

"Oh, just simply knock my body out then I'll fight the demon for the control of my body."

Eunha thought about it.

"If I managed to get your body back, would you help us in defeating the bulletproof organization?"

"Of course."

Eunha flagged Yuju down from the training course to explain what she wanted to be done. 

"So you want to launch a final attack at the base that we left alone for the past half year?"

"Yeah, if we managed to free Sana then she'll help us."

"An insider to tell us how to work against them. A whistleblower. Okay?"

Yuju then brought it up to her team leader who talked with Tiffany to verify that what Eunha was saying was as true as can be.

"Eunha you say that Sana will turn sides if we knock her out? Seems surprisingly simple. Why do you think this way?"

"Because for this whole time that you thought of me as crazy theres a spirit of Sana flying around and speaking to me directlty."

"And how do you suggest that we are able to trust this Sana's spirit?"

"Because my skill is lie detector."

Tiffany thought about it some more and said she'll talk about it with Taeyeon soon.

-------------------------------------------------

"SinB do you think you can manage on your own now?"

Umji had been helping SinB with her excercises to get her body back to the top condition it was in before the coma. rebuilding all the muscles were a bit difficult but the thought of defeating the bulletproof organization thrilled her and she really wanted revenge on the person who gave her that concussion in the first place.

"Yeah, probably."

SinB had been working on the benchpress but now that Umji was not there to spot her, she moved on to the treadmill.

"I'll bring back some snacks and water for you, don't overdo it please."

"Yea. Come back quickly!"

---------------------------------------------------

Yuju hummed to herself as it became her shift of watching the office through the night. The agency had began a patrol for everyday and went through all the agents in a rotation of two months.

She stopped singing as she stared at Sowon's door when she found Yerin passed out at her desk.

"Ah, Yerin unnie. Don't fall asleep here."

Yuju figured that she couldn't lift Yerin without waking the tired girl so she opted for a blanket instead.

Covering Yerin's body with the blanket, she brushed the fringe out of Yerin's eyes and whispered good night.

Reaching SinB's room, she wandered in to find that Sinb had kicked her blanket halfway off her bed. Chuckling she had replaced it on top of the recovering girl.

"I'm so glad you're awake and okay now." 

She caressed SinB's face before pressing a quick kiss to the sleeping one's temple and wished her a good night with good dreams.