Ch 28

Subject to change

A quick note, I'm pretty sure you all have noticed by now that I have a horrible tendency to leave behind spelling errors. Sorry. I tend to have ideas that go fast and I really don't want to lose them so I try to type faster but that ends in spelling errors and missing words and well, after rereading what I wrote so far, there are so many errors that I can't really be bothered to go back and rewrite them or well you know human beings, they lazy. I give no excuses!

>u< Enjoy!

========================================

As the days went by, Sana began to feel that one piece of sand was not enough, she wanted more. Of course this would shorten the amount of time Sowon's life had left but she was going to enjoy it since it was going to be cut anyways.

Placing several pieces of sand into the hourglass, she watched as they fell on a collective pile on top of Sowon's petite body.

"Soon, you'll be buried alive."

The pile of sand had grown to a small pile that covered the two inch tall Sowon from her shoulders to her knees, the peak above her stomach.

"Maybe I should show this to them? Then they'll panic some and rush to get here unprepared and then I'll destroy them and get the girl! Four birds with one stone!"

"Uhh miss? Isn't it two birds with one stone?"

"Hahaha you naive fool, one is getting rid of this girl quicker, they come she dies. Two, I get the girl and three would be all the destruction I could cause while fulfilling my mission of destroying the Light agency which is four."

The minion nodded his head shying away from Sana's sight afraid of getting in trouble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long have I been here, a long time, are you losing hope Kim Sojung? I guess I am, there's just this empty feeling of despair that kind of really sits there at the pit of my stomach."

Sowon sighed.

"How am I resorting to talking to myself, this is useless. Are you giving up now soldier? I guess I am, maybe just a little bit. I just want to go home and be with Eunha but I haven't been treating her well and now I'm stuck here and I don't even-"

She cut off with a sob. This time in solitude gave Sowon some time to think. She had thought about her daily schedule up until this moment and wondered what had gone wrong. Was Eunha alright? Did the guy that broke her anchor get Eunha? The more she worried about Eunha the more she thought about how she neglected her. In the end, when you are alone, things then to become more dramatic and emotions become heightened by the fear of loneliness. Sowon cried for Eunha, she cried for herself, her cried about SinB wondering whether she was awake yet or worse never to wake again, and finally she cried because she couldn't help it. She had lost hope and she couldn't pull herself out of this gutter.

"What purpose is there in this. I don't care anymore."

Curling into a ball she ignoreed her surroundings as they were always changing and causing her headaches.

"Do I even exist anymore, am I still alive? Well, I doesn't matter anymore."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I've done it!"

Yerin shot up from her desk knocking over a half asleep Yuju who was asleep next to her.

"Yerin unnie? What is it?"

"I've finished figuring out how to make this thing! I think I figured out the missing part left to finish this bracelet!"

Yerin held the broken half above her head like a golden trophy along with a pile of blueprints.

"Since I already have half, I only needed to reproduce the other half and anything that might have been on the other half!"

Yuju looked at the blueprints and was puzzled. The blueprints hadd the dimension size of a room, not a bracelet.

"Uhh Yerin unnie, are you sure you can fix that with this?"

"Oh, I'm not fixing this, I can't figure out how to make it so compact but I have the concept down and this room that we will make with be time anchored and as long as the door is closed, anything in it cannot time travel nor dimension hop!"

Finally understanding the blueprints she called up Taeyeon who approved the construction of the room.

"All we need to do is to get Sowon into this room until I can make it compact to fit the bracelet. If we manage to catch Sowon unnie in there then I can see the other bracelet for reference if it wasn't also broken!"

"Genius! Yerin unnie you're a genius!"

"Of course mwahahaha! But I have to give credit to my master Seohyun unnie. Hehe I owe a lot to her after all."