Ch 6

Subject to change

Sowon opened her eyes, wondering where could she be now only to find herself in the middle of a winter wonderland. Shivering, she pulled out a jacket from the backpack that safely traveled with her. Rubbing her hands together, Sowon began her trek to find civilization. "I am a strong girl, I will make it out of this. You can do it Sowon. Eunha is waiting for you. At least that's all I can believe."  Sowon continuously talked to herself in order to keep herself sane and aware. "Sowonnie pabo! Yea! Hehehe. Ahh...how did I get into this mess."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eunha-ya you're the biggest troublemaker in this group, but that's what makes you the cutest. Hehehe, I love you Sowon. What should I do? I think I'm trapped in here." Eunha was talking to herself looking at the ceiling of her place of captivity. "Does anyone know that I'm here?" "They do. Why else do you think they haven't come to bust down this door?"

"Jungkook!"

The man that Eunha was growing to despise walked in looking as if to interogate her again. But Eunha pouted. "Is it the sparkles again?" "Of course."

Eunha sat up in her bed and shook her hair out. "Do hurry. Once you finish your investigation the faster I'm free."

The man looked at her as if she were never gonna leave here whether it be in reality or in her dreams. "I am going to leave here right?"

"Of course."

Again, the nagging feeling of a lie came to Eunha. "You, are you lying to me?" Just this once, she tried to act on her feelings. "No, why would I need to lie to you?" The nagging feeling grew stronger. "Am I hungry?"

"That's something you should know yourself."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....Light corporation. My name is Hwang Tiffany."

"And so? What does that super powerful organization have to with me crying?"

"Well, you might want to come with us to our office."

"What for?"

"You'll see."

The lady lead Yerin to her car and they drove to the said building.

"So what you are about to hear has to be kept an absolute secret. Swear on this handbook that I happen to have that you will not tell anyone at the cost of your life."

Yerin shook her head. "Not at the cost of my life. No. I want to live for a very long time." "Fine, swear on your favorite plushie." "OK, wait how do you even know I have plushies?" "Just swear." After swearing, Yerin was lead into the elevator where Tiffany slide her card in the slot before pressing the floor button. She pressed several floors when they were the only one's in there. "Uhh are we visting several places?" "No." "Then why did you press so many?" "You'll see." Yerin watched as the floor level number went up as they were going down further and didn't stop on any of the ones of the buttons, Tiffany pressed. "Here we are. The headquarters of the anti-terrorist agency Light. A cheesy name but we'll have to deal with it because of our boss." Yerin looked around. "Anti-terrorist agency?" "We here study the lives of our people and well all sorts of abnormal, like that girl who disappeared at teh park. Tell us everything you know."

"Well, how do I know that you really are the good guys?"

"Because I can read minds and there is a person you are going to want to see."

"Read minds?" A door opened on her right and Yerin turned to face whoever came out to see a very familiar face. "Umma?"

"Yerin-ah, its been a long time."