Ch 14(actual)

Subject to change

Sowon woke up in her hospital bed of a few days and looked to her left expecting a person to be there waiting for her to wake. Seeing no one, Sowon grabbed her phone and checked her messages. Seeing none, she then proceeded to stare at the ceiling wondering why there were two tones of white used to paint the room. Then she did some thinking, thinking aloud that is. "I wonder why the doctor said I was fine but I'm still stuck here eating hospital food." Sighing, she looked out the window when she heard laughter coming from the hall outside her room.

"Yah! I said I would tell her!"

"Hahahahaha!!!!"

"Yah! Get back here HWANG EUNBI!"

SinB burst through the door with the older Eunbi behind her panting. "Giant! Good Morning! You're getting discharged!!"

"I wanted to tell you." Eunha whined. "Aww c'mon unnie, you're just slow that's why."

Sowon smiled, grinning as she interjected. "Really? I thought you would make a comment about my girlfriend that was much more savage?"

SinB laughed. "Oh? You want me to? Hahahaha Eunha unnie, you're slow 'cause you're short! Hahahahaha!!!"

"HWANG EUNBI YOU'RE NOT THAT MUCH TALLER AND UNNIE WHY DID YOU ENCOURAGE HER?!"

"Uhh, should I come later?" The nurse that was here to help Sowon pack up came in.

"No, you can do you thing, they're just playing."

Packing all the items that Sowon had when she was admitted which was just her clothes, the nurse took out the IV and proceeded to clean the sheets as Sowon got up. Stretching, she sighed as she was now free. "Unnie, you have to come with me though." Sowon looked at SinB.

"Why? I just want to go home and enjoy the comfort of my bed?"

"No, you won't be going home yet. Soon, but not yet. I need to explain some things to you, so come to my office."

"Office? Ahh, your job as Agent DdinB." 

"YAHHHH!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, I am Tiffany a senior advisor here at Light anti-terrorism agency."

"Hello, I am Sowon."

"I know, now let me tell you about the Light agency. We train agents like SinB and Yuju who-"

"Whaaaat Yuju too???"

"Yes, Choi Yuna. And they prepare for on the field work to stop terrorism or bad things in your terms."

Sowon nodded listening to the lecture until she had a question. "What does that have to do with me?"

"You have come into contact with an organization called Bulletproof who are notorious terrorists. They have been developing bioweapons which I believe you have come into direct contact with which causes your time space jump abilities. Eunha who also had come into contact with it as well has testified that they said that she had no effects and that she shouldn't worry but kept inquiring about these sparkles that come form you Sowon."

Sowon looked down at herself. "I sparkle?" Eunha nodded. "Unnie you kind of sparkle like the vampires in one of those movies."

"But I'm not showing much skin?"

"No, unnie sparkles through her clothes, you just sparkle." A knock sounded and a lady poked her head in. "Tiffany unnie? I just made a break through about abnormal abilities. Can we talk?"

"Uh not now Seohyun maybe in a bit."

"Okay." Turning to leave, Seohyun bowed and was going to close the door. "But Seohyun, stay here. I want to ask Eunha about these sparkles and I want your opinion on what it might be." Taking a seat next to Tiffany, Seohyun took out a notebook and began an entry. 

"So, Eunha is there a specific time when you see the sparkles?"

"No, unnie just sparkles all the time."
"Are they bright?"

"Yes, but not blinding, just a little distracting."

"When have you seen them?"

"Since we met. By the way, Tiffany unnie, you sparkle a bit too."

Tiffany pointed to herself. "Me? I sparkle too?"

Seohyun's eyes widened. "Wait, let me grab someone I'll be right back."