Ch 20

Subject to change

Wow, I've made it to chapter 20~~~I don't actually know how long this will be but I feel like its just the first one fourth maybe closer more to the middle soon hehe thanks for reading so far! Enjoy!

==========================================

Yuju sat next to SinB's bed humming a song looking up at the ceiling. She was still scared of looking down at herself and seeing a part of herself disappear when it really was still there.

"Just one naegen ojik
You hanaman gieokhaejullae
nal bichwo juneun geon neoran geol
neol wihan melody nal wihan Sunshine."

Yuju sighed.

"SinB-yah, come back soon, we're all waiting for you. Saranghae."

She sat there humming again as she tried to be strong for her still sleeping dongsaeng.

"(ojik neo hana) maeil neoman saenggakhae
I believe maeil neoreul gidaryeo Love for you
cham gomawo naege wajwoseo
neol wihan melody nal wihan Sunshine (Sunshine)"

Yuju neatly ended her song before going back to her room as she had forbidden anyone to visit her because she herself was afraid of disappearing body parts and she was scared of telling them.

---------------------------------------------------

"Yuju-ya, we've come to visit you. Let us in please~"

"No unnie, I don't wanna."

"But Yuju, we miss you so much, we don't care about little things, we just want to see you and shower sparkly love on you."

"I don't wanna. I can make my own decisions, and I don't wanna."

The nurse was stuck in Yuju's room until Yuju let go of the door handle since she was holding it to stop Yerin and co. from visiting her. The nurse sighed as this was the fifth time in three days that Yuju had locked her in with her to fight against her friends.

"Umm... Yuju-ssi?"

"Yes nurse?"

"Could you please meet your friends? We've already told them of your condition and they are not scared of these sorts of happenings anymore. I'm sure you missed them too right?"

Yuju contemplated it for awhile, once she focused again on the door, she noticed her hands were disappearing again.

"I would if only they'd stop disappearing when I gather the courage to."

Now she was less terrified of seeing through herself but it still would give some people a fright. Especially old people, that meant Sowon unnie.

"What would I do if all of a sudden a part of me disappears and Sowon unnie has a heart attack and dies because of me?"

The nurse sighed, Yuju had been the weirdest patient she had ever met in her wntire life of nursing, "There's no way she's going to have a heart attack if she's healthy."

"But, nurse, her bones crack often."

Face palming, the nurse gave up and sat down in the visitor's chair in the room ready to yet again wait out the chaos.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Yuju won't let us visit ehr Omuji, she's paranoid about scaring Sowon unnie to death with her disappearing body."

"Eunha unnie, are you ceratin that Sowon unnie won't have a heart attack?"

"Not you too! She's healthy and young there's no way she's gonna die of a heart attack not caused by my cuteness."

Umji made a face holding in her laughter.

"Unnie, are you serious right now?! Hahaha!"

Eunha pouted as she got up.

"I've gotta go to school for extra classes, I'll see you again for dinner."

"Okay, next time you guys go visit I'll go too. For sure I can open that door against Yuju-unnie."

----------------------------------------------------------

"So you've gotten the serum?"

"Yes boss, this time, they have big labels on them."

"Good, we're only going to get people that look strong since these work on average people now too."

"Of course boss."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Kim is everything ready?"

"Of course!! Everything wll go smoothly!"

"Are you certaint that no side effects will happen?"

"Of course!! I tested it on my daughter and she's fine and got these powers herself, you could get them too but even better with these upgradeed codes."

"Then let the magic begin, I will awaken as a new person with more power and I will rule the world as I deem fit. Oh, by the way, have you perfected the time traveling one yet?"

"Uhhh no, your incapable subordinates have let the only surviving subject free and they can't find her again."

"Well, then I suggest you go find me more men and that subject asap. or I will have you killed and another researcher will take your place."

"No no, I will get her back soom. Not yet, but soon."