Ch 15

Subject to change

Seohyun returned with another person whom Eunha stared at a little. "Let me introduce you to our resident tactician, Taeyeon Unnie." Eunha looked a bit harder. "She sparkles too."

Seohyun clapped and laughed like a mad scientist causing everyone to look at her since she didn't seem the type to burst out like that. "This is definetly something related to my break through."

Tiffany rubbed her head, "The same thing as the break through you had earlier today?" 

"Yes, now, let me explain. What I discovered that all those we know of that have powers have this particular energy coming off them in the form of a very small radiation. I havent named it yet so temporarily variable z."

Sowon raised her hand. "Why z in particular? Just curious, there's so many letters to pick from."

At this Tiffany stood up and looked as if to tell the world about something that she was extremely proud of. "Z because its Seohyun's twenty sixth break through since joining us!"

"Ah, okay continue please." Everyone laughed. "Yuju when did you enter?"

"Yerin unnie sent me over here after I helped her a bit, its nice to see you Sowon unnie. Eunha too." Yuju wrapped her arms around her same aged friend comfortably side hugging her.

"uhh, okay, so from what we hear from Eunha, I can guess that she can somehow see the radiation in the form of sparkles."

Eunha spoke up. "So Taeyeon unnie also has powers?"

"Yes, she has the power of foresight."

"You can tell the future?! Wow!" Sowon exclaimed.

"No, I can only get a gut feeling of something happening like a good feeling or a bad feeling, I don't know what will actually happen. Ah, but Seohyun, can you tell me about this later in private? I have to go to a meeting."

"Ah! Of course unnie, good luck!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Yewon, tell me. Where do your friends live? I need to know!"

Shaking her head Umji whimpered a bit. Her cheeks where stinging from getting slapped and her wrists were hurting from where they were tied.

"I already told you how important it is to my research, how could you my daughter not tell me anything?!"

Another slap and this time a small cry.

"They will revolutionize the world! Well, at least one can the other I'm not so sure but still! I will become the top of this world and live the luxurious life with the power to do experiments on anything I want!" The man gasped for air, growling, "but, but there is one thing standing in my way. My own daughter is not helping me to acheive greatness. You *****!"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Yuju-ah, we need to discuss the infiltration plan, you can talk to them later."

"Yes boss. Should I get SinB too?"

"I already called her she'll be on her way from the gym."

"Okay."

Walking into a conference room where several other agents sat, Yuju waited for her friend to arrive before the meeting started.

"Yah! SinB-ah! Hurry, we need to start!"

Running into the room, SinB took the seat to the right of Yuju.

"Now, everyone please pay attention to our tactician Taeyeon." Yuju's leader stepped down allowing Taeyeon to walk to the front and take the podium.

"All agents here in this room, this is the location we have not looked at yet. Pointed out by our new researcher, Yerin-ssi, the recent crimes and abnormal activities have formed some sort of circle that is similar to summoning circles in movies."

Taeyeon made sure that everyone understood that it might not be a real summoning circle since at the current time, they cannot prove that they worked and that it could be a pattern.

"Notice that the circle has a center point, where we are going to infiltrate in the next few days. Currently I have not felt any disturbing feelings so I presume that things will go relatively well. But remember, my power is not always accurate. Treat this operation as you would any other and proceed with caution."

She tooka breath before continuing.

"So this is how we will be entering the building, Alpha team will go through here........"

===========================================

Disclaimer: I have nothing against anyone's parents this is pure fiction, don't come for me. lol.