Ch 19

Subject to change

This is the last of the long chapters enjoy!

=================================

Yuju got up with a slight headache, seeing her surroundings as a hospital room, she sighed in relief. How did they get out again? Yuju rubbed her head trying to remember but realized a part of her arm was missing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

A nurse immediately rushed in. 

"What's wrong?!"

"I DON'T HAVE AN ARM?!"

The nurse froze then looke at her arm then grabbed her supposed missing hand.

"It's just invisible, you've still got all your parts calm down."

The nurse left the room as Yuju just sat there gaping at her invisible arm.

"Oh my god." And fainted.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Yewon-ah!!!!!"

Sowon and Eunha ran in to Umji's room and crashed into her bedside trying to give hugs and smother Umji in love but quite miserably failed as Eunha tripped over Sowon's long legs.

"Unnies!!!"

They had a quick reunion and no questions were asked which Umji was thankful for.

"We missed you so much! Gosh are you sure you're okay and the doctors aren't lying to me?"

Umji laughed as Sowon checked her all over like a orangutan to its baby. Eunha laughed as well but cut short when she remembered something.

"Omuji. We have something to tell you about SinB."

Umji immediately stopped.

"She's currently stuck in a coma because of a concussion. They think it was a blunt oblect like a baseball bat shape so you don't have to feel guilty. You didn't hurt her when you were saving her okay?"

Umji sobbed a bit before calming down. "How long do they think she'll be out?"

"Not long they say less than a month. Don't worry about it okay? We're safe here and you can relax."

----------------------------------------------

"Taetae please eat something."

Tiffany knocked on the tactician's door carrying some food. Greeted with silence she let herself in.

"Come on Tae, its not your fault stop feeling so guilty about it."

"It is my fault, due to a wrong and late premonition I sent in a way too small squad and they all died bar two."

"Tae, they all knew that already, they wouldn't blame you."

Taeyeon shuffled in her pile of blankets.

"Tae, you told them that you could be wrong right before the briefing and they willingly went. What happened there could not be prevented by your position. They were well trained agents that died honourably for our cause, respect them Taetae."

Tiffany left Taeyeon to her thoughts.

-----------------------------------------------

"So you say that this Kim Yewon has superhuman powers?"

Sooyoung nodded.

"During investigation, she said she escaped by jumping off the roof and her bones fixxed themselves."

Seohyun wrote that down for later reference when she would be questioning said girl. Walking in to Umji's room, she greeted everyone before sitting down in a chair at the end of Umji's bed. Gesturing for Sowon to close the door she introduced herself.

"Hello, I am Seohyun. A researcher here at Light agency. I assume that Sooyoung has given you the run down of our company?"

"Yes."

"Well, then let's get right too it then. What was going on inside that building?"

Umji took a deep breath. Calming her nerves she recalled the conversations she heard when the guards gossiped when she was presumed to be asleep.

"My father works for the bulletproof organization as their head researcher. They kept him because he discovered a thing he called Vita energy that when manipulated can cause the person to have superhuman powers. I as his only daughter, was to be his test subject as my older brother had been a sucess as he naturally produced vita energy."

Seohyun nodded interjecting that it was indeed the variable z she had discovered.

"He had many serums developed to try and mutate my genes to produce vita energy but none of them actually worked. Then he decided that encoding the serums can successfully make a person get a specific trait adn tried that on random people. Some died in the street where they were injected, some developed powers and disappeared. Probably taken in by the organization. He then injected them in me to see if the encoding did anything different. Of course it did."

=================================================

"With so much of the serums runnign through my system, I had developed some kind of resistance and gained some abilities but I kept them a secret in fear of getting tested on further."

Eunha raised her hand. "Wait so you have powers omuji?"

"Yes, I do."

"Seohyun unnie, she doesn't sparkle though?"

Seohyun nodded taking note of that. "This is probably because she doesn't produce the 'vita' energy but has the powers because of natural mutation during the injections of so many serums."

Umji nodded, that was the same conclusion that she had gotten to herself. The way her powers worked were different from the way she saw others use them. Regular people that naturally produced vita energy that were in the organization tended to have an unlimited power to run on for their ability but she herself woulf tire after several minutes of using her skill.

"May I ask what powers you have? As in all of them?"

"Of course, so far, I've successfully tested superstrength and stamina. I have also got extreme regeneration and superspeed I think. I'm basically the hulk."

Eunha giggled at Umji's english pronounciation of hulk. "Heolku, hehehe what is hulk hehehe heolku."

Sowon joined in the giggling as Eunha kept pronouncing Hulk the korean way versus the American way.