Ch 35

Subject to change

"Unnie?"

SinB grabbed hold of Sowon's arm but before her grip had tightened she was gone, or was she ever there at all? For all SinB knew, this was probably a really bad dream. There was no way that she would end up in a hospital, have to sleep overnight, wake up and her voice not work. Not to mention her legs.

"I'm hallucinating. Yup, Welcome to SinB world. Haha."

She crawled her way around the massive rubble and continued on her way to Seohyun's office to find Yerin. She knocked on the door wondering if anyone was actually able to respond to her. Pushing open the door, she froze as a gun clicked and pointed straight between her eyes which made her cross eyed.

"Um?"

"Oh my gosh! SinB!"

"Ohmuji?"

Umji crushed SinB into a hug and squeezed out the air in her lungs.

"huk, ca-n't breathe."

SinB tapped mercy on Umji's arm and Umji let her back down.

"Are you okay? How did you get here? Is there anyone else out there?"

"The only ones out there are dead."

Umji gasped but it seemed as though she had expected that.

"Can you tell me what's happening?"

"SinB, you have been in a coma since half a year ago."

"What."

"What's the last thing you remember doing."

"I was going to...what was I going to do? The last time I saw you was in school. But then you weren't in school."

"It's okay, we'll go through this very slowly, I don't want to aggravate your condition, come in from the doorway, we'll be safer further in."

Umji ushered SInB to the back of the room where she had set up a fort to defend herself in consisted of turned over tables and chairs. She pulled out one of the chairs and sat SinB in it.

"So, right now, the situation is that Sowon unnie has gone through time again."

"Uh? I just saw her outside if I'm not still dreaming."

"Maybe she flashed in for a second but Soown is no longer anchored here."

"Uhhh? Can we start from the beginning?"

"I was going to tell you it slowly backwards and get to the last thing you remembered last. It makes more sense why this happened when you look back you know?"

"But can we please start at the beginning? I want to know."

"I guess. Swear to me that you won't faint on me? Please?"

"I can't guarantee it but okay."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon flashed through time hugging her apples. 

"I thought I would rest but I guess not?"

She landed in a tree in what looked like the rainforest. There were colorful birds everywhere that stared at her as if they were taking the second to observe what had dropped in during noontime and then processing that it was foreign adn probably and enemy so in the next few second, they flew out at once.

"Aw, they were so pretty. Eunha would have liked to see them."

Sowon munched on her apples when she realized that her gut wasn't hurting anymore.

"What? Does this mean I'll get it later still? Or is my bodily functions just screwed up until I get back to my own time?"

A sudden pull jerked her to her feet and she dropped a few apples to which she whined about.

"Gosh, there goes my food."

When she landed she found herself probably in an alternate universe. There was this girl who stared at her with a wand and Sowon was in a cauldron, thankfully the cauldron was dry.

"Uhm. Hello?"

"Oh my gosh!"

The girl ran out of the room and Sowon carefully got out of the cauldron to follow after but there was no need. The girl came back with a familiar face.

"Unnie look! I summoned a beauty!"

"Yerin?"

"How do you know my name? Why are you speaking informally? Oh my gosh, girl what did you summon? Are you sure she's not a demon?"

"Uh? You're my friend?"

"I do not know you. Where are you from? I'm freaking out, girl go get your mom, what have I done?"

"I am from Korea. I guess I came from an alternate dimension."