Ch 23

Subject to change

Sowon walked in and immediately hugged Yuju forcing her to face them head on instead of hiding in the adjacent bathroom.

"Yuna-ya, we missed you so much!"

They squished into a group hug and left no escape for Yuju.

"Let me gooooooooooooo, please?"

They squealed as it had been forever since they last saw Yuju's aegyo.

"Kyaah! So cute!"

Instead of letting go, all ofthem flew in to give kisses and smooched her all over her face when suddenly the door flung open.

"Why do I get the feeling that I am missing out on something?"

"Yennie come join us! We're ambushing Yuna with kisses!"

"What?! You let me be late to the party?! Let me in on that action!"

Yerin shoved aside Eunha and got to Yuju and proceeded to smooch her head from top to bottom.

"I really really missed you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss, do we have to listen to that japanese chick?"

"Unfortunately we do. Deal with it."

Sana was pacing around in her lair with her newly captured lackeys crouching in the corner.

"Shut up, I'm trying to think."

She abruptly turned around, sharply glaring at the two.

"Let me teach you a lesson, one that you could do well not forgetting."

Pulling up a white board she continued.

"When you have a target, that is very difficult to approach directly, what do you do?"

"We go indirectly right boss?"

"No, I thought we just approach without them knowing."

"Indirectly is the right answer, you get close to their friends first then get to their best friends, then you get the parents. After teh parents, you stick to one of the friends until the parents of that friend start gossiping like they always do about how you're a good person. After that then what?"

"I belive it would be now approaching the person in question?"

"Boss isn't it supposed to be clear the parents who then introduce you to the person? That's more indirect."

"Approaching is the right answer. At this point you will have gossiped with the parents enough to use the excuse of they told me you were a good person and that I should meet you at least in person. Then what?"

"Uhh be nice to get close?"

"Correct. After some time they will become useless without you and that is when you can make your move."

"Uhh but miss, what is this tactic for? We do kidnapping?"

"This is for you who clearly don't have love lives."

"Ah, is that why you were talking to the target and helping her?"

"Of course. Hey wait no!"

"But miss, if you keep doing this, how will boss and I finish our mission?"

"Don't worry you pig, you'll get to take her after a little longer, let her savor her false peace for a little longer. Besides I have some tools that could help you get her."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the meeting with Yuju, Sowon was in the agent training facility doing rounds around the practice course dodging dummies and hitting them when she suddenly jolted forward.

Recalling the feeling she tried to jump forwards several times but failed.

"Ah, how do I do this? I should be able to jump forwards adn backwards quicker."

She tried to fell like she was shooting forwards but that didn't work. She tried the feeling of flying but that didn't work. Then she received a message from her bunny.

[Honey, I'm done with my research for today at Seohyun's lab, I'll see you a home. <3]

Then an idea hit her. What if Eunha was in danger and she was too far away to help? How would she managed to save the love of her life?

Imagining a stranded Eunha at the opposite end of the room, she started with a running dash and the familiar blue light enveloped her, when teh light cleared, she was standing at the opposite end of the room. Checking the clock, it had only taken several seconds for ehr to jump a distance.

============================================

Btw I don't hate Sana, she's really cute. hehe