Ch 33

Subject to change

Sowon saw her surroundings, a faint recollection of what had just transpired past through her mind. 

"Where am I?"

Seeing her surroundings continuously change, she wondered if the breaking out of the hourglass was wholly a dream.

"It isn't, I was able to hold Eunha after all."

Reaching out she touched where a tree was in view, her hand passed through.

"Huh? Am I trapped in another hourglass?"

But this time, she could exist in some moments and sometimes not.

"Am I dead? Is this what death is like? Falling forever through the ages of time and space?"

She took a step forward and an invisible force shoved her back but she landed in a place. One like when she first time traveled to. The place where she learned to be somewhere in America.

"Please tell me I'm not still being chased by the villagers calling me a witch."

Carefully, she hopped into a tree just in case to rest her tired body.

"See, I exist because I am tired. I did do all that earlier, I didn't dream it."

After a while she felt sleepy.

"I do hope I don't get caught by bad people or get randomly time jumped while I take a nap."

She climbed up further into the thicker branches and hid in the leaves.

"Well, I guess I'll sleep here then. I;m tall. Most people shouldn't be able to reach that first branch anyways. Hm."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuju limped, supporting Taeyeon to their truck when she heard other agents finally coming to by the sound of their groans of pain.

"Should I help them get in too?"

Taeyeon shook her head.

"We have enough vehicles, if you want me to I'll go back by myself and you can stay and help them up and back. Or you could just leave them for Sooyoung to deal with."

Yuju boarded the truck and patiently waited for Taeyeon to start the car.

"What's the situation at home?"

Taeyeon groaned at the question finally getting the engine to start.

"Probably not good, all I know is that no one else has been taken but they were saved my a mystery assailant that Seo has a guess on who but she said something about consoling a broken heart."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon jolted awake as her dreams were filled of the fight she had gone through and she broke into cold sweat when she remembered distinctively getting shot in the side.

Lifting her shirt, she rran her fingertips up her sides but felt nothing.

"Of course there's nothing theres no pain you idiot."

She sighed as she thought back to the moment. The shot had caught her off guard when she was helping Eunha up from the rubble, it pierced right through her left side and it made Eunha scream.

"I guess she'll never know that I am actually fine. Though, traumatised, definetly traumatised. Where are my bruises?"

Sowon had learned that the most fatal of wounds to her body could be rewinded to a time of flawless skin. but she had no idea what the trigger was.

"I guess I should go out and search for food huh?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuna yaaaaaaa.......she's gone.....she's hurt.......how do I go on?"

Yuju grabbed Yerin's shoulders.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

Yerin bawled her eyes out.

"Stupid Sowon unnie got shot helping Umji up then she disappeared into the light again....she wasn't caught in my device what do I do?"

"Huh?"

Seohyun made a face.

"I just got the information that Sowon was shot while helping Eunha out of the rubble?"

Yerin cried harder.

"Sowon unnie has two holes in her o my goddddd....."

================================================

So tomorrow is my last big exam and I can't wait to get it over with! I'm confident for this one so I managed to get this chapter up! Yay me! I think that this story might end around 40 or 45ish chapters? I don't know, it depends on how much I get through the next few chapters to really tell but yea, this story is nearing its end soon and I hope yo all enjoyed. Which you probably have otherwise you wouldn't have read this far right? Thank you so much!