Ch 30

Subject to change

Ok, so we have arrived at the 30th chapter and I noticed that the number of people reading and the number of people voting in the poll are not the same. Please vote, even though this poll is super biased as it is being posted in a wonha story that for sure skews the results but I'd still like to hear your opinions before deciding what to focus on next, please understand that I have my own choices to write what I want so that the poll's result may be different than my decision. Thanks and enjoy!

=====================================

Sowon began to stay curled up in her depressed state instead of stretching out once in while like she had down before. If she couldn't get out of here, then there was no way that she would see Eunha again. There was no way she'd ever make it up to her beloved. She had tried everything and it was futile. Things were looking bleak and her mind was beginning to muddle with despair. She wondered if biting herself could wake her from this nightmare but it only resulted in painless bleeding that stopped and seemed to have never existed. She couldn't kill herself even if she wanted to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Taeyeon! We've managed to finally track down where the virus that got into your laptop came from! Its the warehouse on sixth street!"

"Warehouse on sixth street? Don't we own a warehouse there?"

"Uh, I think we might have sold it a while ago when money was tight."

"Check anyways and assemble a team to plan how to get in."

The location was set, the team members were set. This time there would be no deaths on their side. Absolutely none, and Taeyeon was going to make sure of that.

"Agent Choi! What do you think of entering through the back door?"

"I think you should call me Sooyoung as usual."

"Shush! I'm being serious right now, is it a good idea or not!"

"I got it but I really think you should address me Sooyoung, there's two Chois in the room."

"Is it a good idea or not Choi. Soo. Young."

"I don't think so. It seems a little dangerous since there's theoretically only two doors on the building that they would have trapped the two direct entrances. I know that there are many windows and I think it would be better if we broke through them simultaneously at several of the windows on all the sides and see if we get lucky to getting in closer to where Sowon is."

Taeyeon hummed contemplating the idea.

"That's good, but how many people do you think will be there?"

"Not many, maybe less than twenty of that girl is unimportant, but I have a feeling that she's probably higher up in their organization's ranks."

"Alright so we bring twenty men and the police force?"

"That would be a pleasant thing to have. But will the police come? And are they going to come quietly? We can't risk the untrained personel to ruin our chances of a sneak attack."

"Then I'll see what I can do about getting the task force instead of the police."

------------------------------------------------------

Eunha had managed to change from wearing a straight jacket to only locked in a cell as the days went by and she showed a better mental stability. Tiffany was still wondering why she could not hear Eunha's thoughts anymore adn wondered if Eunha had developed the ability to negate hers.

"Eunha-ssi, you will be released in a few days, could you finally tell us sanely why you tried to kill yourself?"

"I wasn't trying to kill myself, Sana possessed my body. And please don't put me in a straight jacket I'm telling you the truth, the Sana out there right now is a bad spirit Umji's father had trapped in Sana's body. The real Sana is talking to me even though I can't see her, there are faint sparkles where her spirit floats."

Tiffany wondered the authenticity of that statement.

"Then tell me something from the organization that we currently have no idea about."

"They have managed to make Umji's brother have the same powers as Umji now, they are planning on giving those powers to all of their soldiers."

"So they have been successful two times and now they are trying to mass produce this bioweapon?"

"Yes."

Tiffany signaled the guard of her leave and got up.

"You'll be let out tomorrow, behave."

"Of course."