Ch 47

Subject to change

After Sowon had managed to defeat ten people using the window trap set up, Umji's dad was getting angry.

"Blow that window up, actually no, blow up that wall."

"But boss, if a wall is gone won't this floor collapse?"

"You idiot there's columns in this room for a reason!"

"Yes boss."

They set the bomb down right after Sowon zipped out the window. She waited a few seconds gefore checking why no one was going after her.

"Uh oh."

She shot in through the window and zipped through to the opposite side of the room where she situated herself outside the other fire escape window.

Umji's father groaned out in frustration.

"Blow that side up too!"

Now left with no more windows to use, Sowon panicked a bit.

She zipped around the room back and forth between the fights trying to avoid getting hurt and getting in shots as quick as she could but Umji's father was having none of it.

"Blow up this room. everyone here shoudl be dead when I get back."

He left the room as his men started to wire up the explosives.

"Retreat!"

The bad guys were leaving the room and the lesser agents were a little confused.

"We need to get out of here too!"

Sowon yelled as she heard the fizzing sound of a lit fuse.

The agents ran out of the room in a scrambled manner, some so scared that they accidentally hurt each other.

"Ah!"

Sowon noticed an agent who got stuck on some rubble and she turned around to go help them.

"Agent Sowon! Get back here!"

The bombs exploded all around the room and Sowon was temporarily blinded and deaf. When she opened her eyes, she was outside the building standing where the truck was parked.

"No."

She ran back to the building, back up to the room where they were fighting.

"No."

In place of a room, there was a gaping hole that went all the way down through the underground holding cells they had.

"No."

All of the agents that took refuge in the hall outside the grand room were down there in a pile of blood and groans.

"Guys!"

She hopped down lightly and started helping the concious ones up.

"Is everyone okay?"

After pulling everyone off each other, most of the agents were just dazed and the worst from teh explosion were some broken bones from falling or being crushed by the others.

"NO! YOU IDIOTS! YOU BLEW UP ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT! ASDFGHJKL!"

The crazy scientist stood up at the doorway on the opposite side of where the room was, looking down at the destruction. All of the unconcious and dead that were in the room were nonrecoverable and all of the machines on the floors below the room were destroyed.
The agents concluded that they had managed to destroy enough of the most important things for now and decided that a retreat would be the best choice right now.

"Retreat."

The agents looked around for an excape route but found that the stairs were destroyed and they could not possibly make that jump. Sowon volunteered to zip them across but that meant that the agents had to be light enough for Sowon to carry.

"There's some larger planks of materials that can be used to make a bridge on the otherside."

"SEIZE THE INTRUDERS AND MAKE THEM PAY! IDIOTS THE LOT OF YOU! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The agents hurriedly grabbed onto Sowon as she zipped back adn forth across the gap. Gathering larger pieces of the walls, the agents built a bridge across for the other agents to get across but as teh last agent was crossing, a grenade flashed across Sowon's view and she grabbed whoever shecould grab and zipped backwards away from the bomb. They lost a few more agents.

"We really need ot get out of here."

Some agents were beginning to freak out at the deaths of comrades, especially since they were so close to making it out of the danger zone but since they were hesitant in their actions, they were beginning to fall apart. The bad guys had regrouped and were runnign after them as they ran for their truck trying to at least get to the truck to get away. Sowon hopped into the passenger seat as another agent took the wheel. She shot out of her window at the men chasing their truck, she knew that there was no way for them to actually be faster than the truck but in the corner of her eye she saw the mad scientist letting go of a chain.

Her eyes widened when she recognised the features of the beast that was released.

Umji's brother.

he was twice the size of an average human, running faster than a human can go, and most of all catching up to the truck.

"Sunbaenim! Step on it!"

Their truck was speeding onto the streets and breaking all the laws of street safety as they tried to lose him but the beast had caught up. It leaped onto the truck and broke in through the roof with his bare hands.

"Oh my god!" "AHHHHH!"

The screams of her colleagues haunted her ears adn she tried to open the little window that let her see into the back, but when she opened it she saw Bogeun standing over the ,presumably, dead bodies of her fellow agents. He turned his head slowly noticing light coming through somewhere and made eye contact with Sowon.

Letting out a bloodcurdling roar, he lunged forwards and slashed at the little window tearing the whole back wall of the front seats off. Their truck crashed into a tree and careened into an alley. Sowon checked whether or not the driver was still alive before running off hopefully dragging Bogeun's attention away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umji had a feeling something was going on. She got up and stood by the window looking outside to calm herself, there was no way they could still be after her. She got away so quickly there should be no way to track here unless the serum had a tracking device in it too.

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard and she focused on the outside and saw a truck go careening into the alley of the building three blocks down.

"Oh my god is that.......?"