Ch 5

Subject to change

Note: I apologize for not updating for two days, I somehow managed to get a fever so bad that I was bedridden. Since I missed two updates, here's a very slightly longer one and maybe(just maybe) a second update later today! Thanks for commenting and subscribing to this story! <3 Even though nobody told me whether they liked quick and short updates or not but I'll just keep doing what I'm doing until someone doesn't like it. Love ya!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon opened her eyes as she felt a slight warmth shine on her face. Looking around she grinned. This was Jejudo, a place where she could manage about in. Stopping a random stranger, she asked the date to find that she was back in her own year. "Could you let me make a phone call please? I'm lost." The kind young stranger handed over a phone that Sowon immediately dialed her beloved's number. "Please leave a message after the beep." "Eunha-ya It's me! Sowon! I don't know what's happening but I'm somehow in Jeju! Please send help!" Asking for one more call, she dialed Yerin's number. "Hello?" "Yennie! Come save me!" 

"Sowon unnie? You went missing! Where are you? I'll come over right now!"

"I'm at Jejudo! I don't have anything on me so bring anything!" 

"Jejudo? I'll be there in an hour and a half! Wait for me Unnie!"

After the call, she asked to be directed to the airport.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunha rubbed her head. Why wasn't she being let out after questioning. "Excuse me? How long do I have to stay here?" Jungkook just smiled at her, "don't worry, you'll be out of here in no time." 

"But I have to go look for Sowon unnie."

"We're helping you look, don't worry." 

"Can I at least have my cell phone?" 

"Sorry, no."

She continued to rub her head. What was this nagging feeling that something was happening? Shrugging it off, Eunha tried to start a conversation out of boredom. "Hey, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

Frowning, Eunha tried again. "Do you want a girlfriend?"

"No."

Throwing herself back onto her temporary bed she flailed her arms and legs around showing clear boredom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sowon unnie!" "Yennie!" The two hugged before, Yerin gasped at Sowon's clothing. "Yah! Its this cold out and you're wearing shorts?"

"I mean it would just be this ripped up dress otherwise." Yerin fretted over Sowon giving her jeans and sneakers as well as enough spare clothing that a person could fit in a backpack. "Yerin, have you seen Eunha?" Yerin looked up sharply. "Unnie, Eunha's been missing as well. I thought you guys might be together." "Ani, I've been weirdly going to different places. I don't know where I'm gonna end up next adn I don't know how long I have left here but tell Eunha I love her if she ever gets found." Yerin still didn't quite understand what was going on but it seemed that Sowon didn't either so they both shrugged it off being as optimistic as possible. "Yennie, please find Eunha." "Of course unnie, I'll get the best detectives especially since we don't know what's going on." Sowon hugged her as tightly as she could while she was still there because she had a vague feeling that her time was running out. Putting on the backpack and tying it as tight as she could to herself hoping that maybe the next pull could get her backpack with her. A yelp from Yerin interuppted her thoughts as she felt the pull coming from inside yet again. "I hope to see you again Yerin-ah." The light enveloped her again and she was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yerin watched as her favorite unnie disappeared into the light and broke down crying again. "Why? Why is this happening? Why do the people I care for disappear?"

"Uhh miss?"

"What? Can't you see I'm busy crying my heart out leave me alone."

"I'd like to ask you about the girl who was just there."

"Why?" Yerin stood up wiping her tears. "Who are you?"

"I work for ..........."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A flashback~(more like a little tidbit of clarification)

"Yerin-ah, remember to listen to your grandparents and make sure you learn well." "Of course daddy. Where are you going?" Yerin's father caressed her head. "I'll see you later kid. On the news later that night, Yerin watched as the newslady reported that her father got shot protecting someone. Her mom cried silently. Later that year her mom told Yerin that she had to go too. She again watched the news waiting for news about her mom but there was nothing, she called the police and all but nothing. Then she met Sowon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook continuously questiones Eunha about the sparkles so much that Eunha thought that he might think of her as crazy. "Why do you keep asking me about the sparkles?"

"No reason really just that its unusual and I really want to know more."

"But you cut off any conversation I start with no?"

Jungkook left the room leaving Eunha hanging. "I miss you Sowon unnie."